ᴜɴᴄʟᴇ sᴜɪᴛs

Italics- the show, flashbacks
Bold-reaction

Set at sea at night, with a dark and gloomy mist. A canopy boat is shown close up.

"Over the course of my long life, I have come to believe we are bound forever to those with whom we share blood. And while we may not choose our family, that bond can be our greatest strength or our deepest regret. This unfortunate truth has haunted me for as long as I can recall." Elijah voice over.

Mississippi River, 300 years ago

"300 years ago?" Remus mumbles in disbelief so on why it went that far.

"What happened 300 years ago?" Sirius questions as the rest shrugged all except the Mikaelson as Kol halted at Klaus for having him dagger.

"Nothing, really."

An abandoned ship is shown left in the middle of the sea.

"What do you make of that?" The male says to the other male.

"No banner; no flag. Floated in out of nowhere. A miracle ship."

"Why is it just sitting out there?" The male questioned his friend.

"Suppose we ought to find out."

The men are shown entering the ship, below deck. They walk down the ladder one by one holding up lanterns for light as we hear water dripping sounds. They have other men with them.

"Where in hell is everyone?" The other man questions.

"Deserted. Which makes everything in the hold legally forfeit. Take what suits you."

"What do you make of that?" He refers to two coffins. "Open it up."

Man 2 hesitates slightly, but soon opens the coffin, to reveal a daggered Kol.

Gasp came from James, Sirius, Remus, Lily and Harry then they all looked at Kol on screen then the one that was sitting by his family.

While the rest knew about Klaus' daggering problem that Tyler had told them about and they weren't even fazed about it.

"I knew that they were vampires, padfoot, but how did Kol survive with a dagger in his heart?" James whispered to Sirius as he remembered the time he met the Mikaelson family.

"I have no idea." Sirius says. "I'm still surprised I'm myself seeing as my niece and nephew are part vampire themselves."

Harry looked between his dad and his godfather wondering what they were talking about.

"What the hell?!" Man 2 says as he looks over the body.

Suddenly a door is heard swung open and men start to get attacked and disappear, but it is unclear who's doing the attacking. There are wind sounds nearby as the men start to disappear. Man 2 is the last one left. He holds up his lantern to see who's taking his men.

"Hello." Rebekah's greeted just as Man 2 turns around with his lantern up to face Rebekah. She is vamped up and her veins begin to disappear, as she wipes the blood off her lips with her handkerchief. "Lovely to see such a handsome face after a long journey. Can I eat him, brother?"