ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ sᴘᴇʀᴍ

(𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓊𝓁𝓊𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

"Are you sure that this will work? Luciano." Luz looked at  her brother worried that they spelled that they had done a few minutes prior wouldn't work.

"It will work, trust me on this." Luciano says as he looks at his seeing the worried look she had on her face. "Don't worry, we'll see mom and dad again, I promise."

Luz nodded her head, trusting brother as he brought her into his side as he pressed a soft brotherly kiss on her temple. "Aunt Freya is going to be mad at us, especially at uncle kol who taught us the spell."

"Yeah, she is but we already did the spell, there's no going back." Luciano says as the two turned around hearing multiple bodies hit the ground.

"Ouch." Regulus groaned as she landed on her back with Hayley falling right beside her.

"Please tell me we didn't get tricked by witches about the bayou." Hayley groaned as she stood up with the help of Regulus.

"It worked." Luciano mumbles as he stares at his mother with nothing but pure love in his eyes before looking at his sister who also was looking at their mother as her eyes  began to water.

"Probably." Regulus looked around wondering where they were at when she saw two familiar faces. "Barty, Evan?"

"Reggie!, Hayley!" The two tackle the two females to the floor causing them to groan in pain again.

"Bloody hell you both." Regulus glared at the two but hugged them since she hadn't seen them since they went their separate ways after leaving mystic falls after Regulus had told Klaus about his hybrids being unsired.

"What the bloody hell happened, Nik." Rebekah says as she looks at her brother who is looking behind her.

"Rebekah, turn around." Elijah tells his sister as she turns around a gasp as she sees Kol alive but also looking a little bit older.

"Kol!" Rebekah says tearfully as she runs to her brother and hugged him as Kol returned the hug.

"Sister, brothers." Kol says, giving Elijah and Klaus a short nod.

"Uncle Kol!" The mikaelson-black twins said as they ran to hug their uncle.

"Uncle?" The Mikaelson siblings say as they were confused as they look at each other wondering why the teens call Kol "uncle".

"There my favorite niece and nephew now tell me how mad Freya is?" Kol questions the twins as they look at him sheepishly.

"Well, you see...she um." Luz stutters as she looks to her  brother for help.