Soft Spot

IM BACK BITCHESSSS<333
(School, family, god damn it I'm failing math👍🏻)
Short, fluff chapter
___

I sat at the edge of his bed, watching him rummage through his sweaters. He picked one out, pulling it off the hanger and shutting the closet door.

"This one." He softly said, turning around to look at me.

Miles held his brown sweater, walking over to the bed. As he walked to the bed, I scoot up to the top of it.

Miles sat on the edge of the bed, next to me.

"Isn't this one of your favorites?" I asked, cocking my head slightly.

(This sweater!!)

Miles nodded, gently putting it into my arms

"Just take good care of it." He mumbled, looking up at me.

I softly smiled, lifting up my hand to hold his chin. Miles leaned into my touch, giving me a small smirk as he did so.

I then nudged his head to the other direction, him facing away from me.

"Look away while I change, creep." I jokingly said.

Miles snapped his head back, fully getting onto the bed and pushing me down onto the mattress. I laughed as he did so, miles smiling at my state.

He got on top of me, his curls hanging above me.

"Oh wow, so you think I'm a creep too huh?" He jokingly mumbled.

I shook my head no, trying to push his chest away. But of course, miles just stayed.

"Nope, use your words. Say sorry love." He whispered, amused.

I rolled my eyes, soon looking back at him.

"Fine, I'm sorry." I stubbornly said.

He shook his head no, not phased.

"For what?" He asked, bringing his lips down a little closer to mine.

I let out a soft breath, nudging his chest.

"I'm sorry for calling you a creep." I stated, miles smirking.

"Hm, good girl." He whispered, his warm breath tickling my skin.

Miles dipped his head down, our lips attaching. He smiled into the kiss, humming. I quickly pushed him off as he was distracted, miles being forced to sit up next to me.

I sat up too, miles licking his lips and giving me an annoyed look. I proceeded to ignore it, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it off.

I dropped it on the floor next to the bed, my black lace bra exposed to him. The boys expression changed, now back to his softer self.

Miles strictly has a soft spot for me, always making sure I know he loves me. By this time I've learned his love language is physical touch.

He took the brown sweater back, opening the neck hole and bringing it over my head. I put my arms into the other holes, the sweater now on.

He scooted back a little, pretending to examine me.

"Mhm, sexy." He said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes playfully, laying down onto the bed. The soft pillow hit the back of my head, making me exhale in comfort.

"Tired?" He asked, lifting his hand to brush the side of my cheek as he sat next to me.

I nodded, looking up at his pale face.

"Thought so." He mumbled, lowering his body down into the bed, laying his head on my chest.

He took a deep breath, finally comfy.

"Me too." He whispered, shutting his eyes and wrapping his arms around me as he relaxed.

I felt him breathing as he laid down on my chest, making me smile softly. I proceeded to take both of my hands and entangling them into his curly hair, scratching.

He immediately hummed in delight, giving me a tight squeeze.

"Feels good?" I asked, continuing to softly scratch his head.

"Mmhmm.. so good." He mumbled.

I shut my eyes, the soft sweater warming my body. He was so soft towards me, almost as if he was finally getting that feeling of outage by finally showing someone affection.

I just enjoyed the moment, only one thing on my mind.

𝐎𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲..