Lunchroom

I walked through the doors, shivering from the cold classrooms aroma.

𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.. 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐡.

I pulled out my chair and sat down, looking at my classmates around me. Chloe waved to me, as per usual I waved back.

As did lily, and Alice. All of which I happily waved back to.

I noticed Lily, who sat in front of me turned around in her chair and scooted back towards my seat, me leaning forward to listen.

"Y/N, did you hear we have a new kid? Apparently he is like foreign or something, everyone says he is weird." She whispered to me, looking around so no one could hear.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

"I'm sure the only reason you think he is weird is because everyone else does." I mumbled, leaning back in my chair and crossing my arms.

"Why are you always like thissss!" She whisper yelled.

I shrugged, unsure of how to answer. Lily snickered at my simple response, turning  around to the front.

I exhaled as she finally left me alone, my peace soon being interrupted by her swiftly turning back around and pointing to the door.

"He's here!" She said, surprised.

I snapped my head to the door, seeing a tall figure. My cheeks went a bit pink, amused by his attractive demeanor.

He had black, fluffy, curly hair, framing his pale face. His eyes bags shown, making it even more pleasing to me.

His jaw was sharp, like a knife. His cheekbones were as well.

He walked into the room, quickly taking the seat next to me and plopping down onto it carelessly. My friends stared at him, judgy looks on their faces.

Lily looked at Alice, then Chloe, like some sort of signal.

"Why the hell is the weirdo sitting here?" They whispered to each other, making sure he could hear.

The boys face switched to a different expression, he glared at them, leaning back in his chair.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I said to my friends, kicking the back of Lily's chair.

She rolled her eyes, speaking up again.

"We don't want him sitting here, he is fucking weird-" I quickly cut her off.

"Who gives a shit? Just shut the 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 up.." I said to her.

She looked at me with a surprised expression on her face, obviously offended. Lily turned to the front again, as did the rest of my friends.

I managed to get the courage to look at the boy, maybe even talk to him. He was smirking, subtly looking at me.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, even at just the thought of him looking at me like that. His expression seemed flirtatious, yet admiring in my direction.

He turned his head to fully look at me, making eye contact.

"Thank you." He said, a thick accent being revealed.

His accent only made my swooning worse, making me internally scream.

"Yeah, sure... Your new, right?" I asked him.

He leaned forward towards me, so we could hear each other better.

"Yes, not very fun here at all." He said to me, smirking.

I nodded, agreeing. We soon heard the bell ring, making us turn back to the front of the class.

The teacher, Mrs. Howard walked in. She waited out the sound of the bell, before speaking.