chapter 8

Disha and Vedika were applying mehndi while some dancers who had come were dancing.
(Geet-Gawai is a pre-wedding ceremony that combines rituals, prayers, songs, music, and dance. It is performed mainly by Bhojpuri-speaking communities in Mauritius who have Indian descent. The traditional practice takes place at the home of the bride or groom )

....................................

Some of them came and took Disha with them to dance as she is the sister of the groom.

After that, more people joined, and then after a few min, they stopped as it was already late, and the dancers had to go.

Even though the dancers had gone, Disha and her family were still dancing and singing. Just then, her phone rang she went outside to receive her call.

Rohan noticed her going, so he followed her. He heard her talking, and she sounded very tensed.

Disha: pls don't do anything. I will give you your money.

Unknown: Just 1 day more if you don't give me the money tomorrow, I will post all the photos.

Saying that the call was cut.

When Disha turned, she saw Rohan she got more scared.

Rohan: Who was that and why he was asking for money.

Disha was about to go ignoring him when he held her hands.

Rohan asked again in anger this time

Rohan: I asked you something, answer me.

Disha started to cry and said:

It was a boy whom I had once rejected and insulted in front of my people, and now he is saying that he has my photos, and if I don't give him 1 million, he will post that on every social media.

ROHAN:What was his name?

DISHA:His name?it was Ishaan Ramtohul

ROHAN THOUGHT THAT THE NAME WAS FAMILIAR BECAUSE A BOY FROM HIS CLASS HAD THAT NAME HE DIDN'T THINK TOO MUCH OF IT AND SAID

ROHAN:I will give you Rs1million tell him to send the address.I will go give it to him

DISHA AGGREED AND TEXTED HIM TO GIVE HER THE ADDRESS HE RESPONDED
                        *IN TEXT*

DISHA:Tell me the address you want me to leave the money at

ISHAAN:AT the parking of ********

DISHA:I will bring your money

...........................
THE DAY AFTER IN THE PARKING

ROHAN goes near ishaan, and  while he tells Disha to call the police. As there was a knife with ishaan, while Rohan was fighting him, he got hurt by the knife. Seeing this, Disha got scared, and tears started to come out of her eyes. Until then, the police also had come.

THE POLICE OFFICERS TOOK ISHAAN WITH THEM.

DISHA WENT NEAR ROHAN WHO'S BACK AND ARM WAS HURT BECAUSE OF THE KNIFE. DISHA HELPED HIM TO GET UP AND TO GET IN THE CAR.

DISHA DROVE THE CAR.

DISHA WAS SCARED

AFTER A WHILE THEY ARRIVED THE HOTEL. DISHA DIDN'T TELL HER FAMILY ABOUT ANYTHING AS THEY WILL BE TENSED.

SHE TOOK ROHAN TO THE ROOM AND MADE HIM LAY ON THE BED, AS SHE IS A DOCTOR HERSELF SHE HAD THE MEDICAL KIT SO SHE WENT TO BRING THAT AND STARTED TO TREAT ROHAN'S WOUND.

While tears were still coming out of her eyes. Rohan was just watching her.