chapter 11

Today was the wedding day, so everyone was in a hurry.

Everybody reached the wedding venue.

After some time, the Pandit asked for the bride.
Everyone was looking towards the bride. When she came near the mandap, dhruv helped her as her lehenga was heavy.

Rohan was looking towards Disha.

After the wedding was done, the bride's mother was crying.

.............

Today, they were returning back home as the wedding was over.

As Disha was tired because of the wedding, she went to sleep, and Rohan and Rahul got an important work, so he went to the office.

IN THE EVENING

Only Disha, Vedika Rohan, and rahul were home as the others went to a party.

When Rohan and Rahul came back, they saw that there was nobody except for Disha and Vedika. (They didn't know)

Rohan: Where is everyone else?

Disha: They have gone to a party.

Rohan just nodded, and then Disha said,

Disha: You both go and freshen up. we will set the dining table.

...........

THE NEXT DAY

Everyone went to work. Disha was checking some files of patients when her phone rang. It was Rohan.

Rohan: Hello.

Disha: Why did you call?

Rohan: I've called to tell you that today, my cousins and chachi and my dadi are coming, so mom told me to tell you to come a bit early.

Disha: Okay.

Rohan was not very happy about his news as he never got along with his cousin.

Vedika had an emergency, so she couldn't come.

IN THE EVENING

While Disha was coming out of her car, she saw that Rohan also came, but she didn't wait for him as they don't talk much, and even if they talked, they always fought.

She entered the room and went to freshen up as she was tired. When she came out of the bathroom, she saw that Rohan was sitting on the bed. Rohan heard the door of the bathroom. When he looked up, he saw disha who had dressed up in a red suit.

Rohan's POV

Rohan thought
She is looking so beautiful but shrugged his thoughts and went to change.
.................................
He went down and saw that Disha was cooking in the kitchen. He was still looking at her when he heard his chachi.
He turned and saw them hearing her. Disha also turned.

They both went to meet them. Disha touched their feet.

Rohan noticed that Ajay ( his cousin whom he doesn't like ) was looking towards Disha, not in a good way, but before he could say anything, his dadi said

Dadi: Let's go to eat. I am very hungry.

Everyone nodded and went to eat.

AFTER THE DINNER

Disha had gotten a call, so she went out to receive it, and behind her Ajay also went.

After a few mins