FIGHT

I peeked into the seemingly endless darkness under my bed . I swept my hands as far as I could but didn't feel anything . I could feel the panic rise ... I needed a light .... Fast .

I ransacked around my room and grabbed a torch and switched it on , it flickered dimly .
Running to the bed again, I laid on my stomach and began searching .

There it was . At the far corner near the wall .
"How did It go there", i wondered .

The bed is heavy . Can't move it . I'll have to crawl.

Gosh I need some cleaning to do . This place is filled with cobwebs .

With some difficulty I managed to grab it .

But my torch died .

Shit.

I felt my way back like a blind man . Almost there .

When I suddenly felt a cold, wet hand wrap around my ankle .

Goosebumps rose all throughout my body.

It yanked me inside again as I hit my head hard on the bed . I frantically tried to escape flapping my arms and leg like crazy.

Too strong . It was too strong .

I couldn't see anything. As useless as a blind man without senses. I felt something warm trickle down my head . Must be blood.

I needed to see . I had to .

The pendant was still in my clutch.

"I have to make it glow."

A sudden surge of anger and hatred rippled through my body. Why do I have to live in a constant fear all my life. What the hell is my fault. Why can't I just be normal and not have to worry. Why does it always have to be me in trouble. WHY ME ?

WHAT ON EARTH DOES THIS BEING WANT FROM ME ?

It glowed . Getting stronger with each passing moment .
I raised it to look .

And there was her face . Horrible than ever . Blood and grime liquid dripping from her head. Lips twisted in the ugliest smirk. Eyes completely dark and menacingly cruel. I gagged at the utterly gross sight. She plunged at me and grabbed my neck . Face dangerously close to mine. She was nasty. Horribly nasty.

I clutched the pendant tightly and hit her head with a tight blow.

She winced. I grabbed the chance and tried to escape. But she caught up quickly . She was on top of me now trying to take the pendant but i grabbed on to it like my life depended on it .

Suddenly someone grabbed my arms and dragged me out .

I struggled to steady myself. I was totally out of breath.

"Are you ok?"

It was my friend.

"Doesn't seem like" I replied .

"We have to get out of here, come on." He urged .
I didn't have the strength to question him.

He supported me and we rushed to the door. My head felt heavy and piercing with pain. The blood was still flowing down my face, now wetting my shirt.

We almost made it when he fell backwards with a thud.

Not again.