Part -22

*at the evening*

Ana - *Calls her* Where are you??

Olivia - on my way I'll be there in 10 min*lying*

Ana - okk come fast

Olivia - yes boss

*Call cuts*

*Olivia was all ready but still at home as she was unable to find the car keys*

Olivia - *whole room was mess* Damn where are the keys I left them here last time Goddd!!!

Alex - *standing on shoulder and enjoying her being silly* *teasingly coughs* i think some needs a ride *shows her the keys*

Olivia - I'll see you later, MOVE I'm late

Alex - Do you want a ride??

Olivia - YES FAST!!

Alex - as you say princess I think I should lock the door then

Olivia - Why??

Alex - You asked me for a ride right?

Olivia - *done face* I think I would be marrying my enemy instead of my crush. *Alex squeals* BITCH MOVE

Alex - ok ok

*Olivia was getting stuck in her gown*

Alex - Need any help

Olivia - Nah

Alex - You know what your pictures won't come good with bruised face *picks her up in his arms*

Olivia - Leave me we both could fall stupid man

Alex - Shut up or I'll kiss you

Olivia - *lip tight smile* *kisses his cheeks* mine

Alex - *blushes and keeps her safely in car*

*In the car*

*Alex intentionally moves his hand keeps it on Olivia's thigh*

Olivia - *smirking*

Alex - *Act fool, act fool, act fool*

Olivia - *grabs his hand and keeps his hand on the inner thigh*

Alex - *blushing mess*

Olivia - *laughs*

*They both reached at Ana's house*

Alex - Listen me carefully. Don't drink, don't come alone just call me if feel even a Lil bit uncomfortable or unsafe , and most importantly stay with your friends okkk *Caresses her head and kissed her forehead*
Byee honey

Olivia - byee

*He leaves*

Olivia - Hmm why the lights are not on ?? *Starts moving inside the house* Ana where are you?? *Calls her*

Ana - On the terrace come there

Olivia - What about the ligh----*call cuts*

*She went on the terrace and same darkness was there also*

Olivia - Ana????

*Suddenly all the lights got open and everyone cheared for ..... Alex?*
*She turns and see Alex**She was curious why he is here* *He was coming towards her and before she could ask anything he knelt down making her more curious*

Alex - Honey I know I'm getting married to you and I just feel so so so lucky to have you. But i realised that I never actually proposed you for the wedding.