Part 36

Hey my dear readers I don't know how many of you like this story and my writing skills. I'm not a writer I just want to write so I did and also this story is my own imagination I don't think more people like this story but I'm not worried about them I just want to write a story so I did if any of you don't like this story then skip the story and thanks who all are like and read my story.

Story time

The Choi's are walking to Wolf God place.

Seungcheol : Dad why you suddenly want to know our powers?

Minjun : You see our bear transformation I don't know your both fully powers and importantly if our enemies know about your both powers so I have to make a plan and secure you both at anytime.

Seungcheol is so touched and proud of his dad. He crease his head in his dad neck playfully.

Seungcheol : Thank you dad.

Minjun : It's my duty Cheol I have to protect you three at any cost and also our pack.

Bora : I'm very lucky to have you as my alpha.

Minjun : Mee to.

The three are chuckled and walking but they heard Hansol whined in his sleep. Minjun stopped and drop his younger pup in ground from his back.

Bora : Bear... my baby...

Hansol : Mm Dad why you drop me?

Minjun : I thought you will walk by yourself.

Hansol : Mm don't talk to me and where are we four going? where is Uncles Aunts and hyungs?

Bora : Now stop asking question we are going to Wolf God place and your Uncles Aunts and hyungs are in white Moon Pack taking rest.

Hansol : Jang he will kill them he panicked.

Minjun going near to his younger pup and lick his pup face to clam him down.

Minjun : Bear they're fine and Jang is not more.

Hansol : WHAT?

Seungcheol : Shhh shhh bear you ask so many questions we will explain later now get up and follow us.

Hansol : Dad carry me.

Minjun : Someone said don't talk to me.

Bora and Seungcheol laughing.

Hansol : Carry me or not.

Minjun : My prince stop pouting i will carry you.

Hansol giggled and jump into his dad back happily.

Bora : Now a days he is so close with you alpha what you made to close with you.

Minjun : I did nothing.

Bora : Cheol come I will carry you.

Seungcheol : Really.

Bora : Ya said I like I have no powers to carry you.

Now Minjun and Hansol laughing at Bora.

Bora : I have more power and I'm strong come let's jump on me.

Seungcheol did what is mom said both Choi's pup are giggling and tightly hold their parents.

After sometimes they reached their Wolf God place now the four them changed into their human formation and pray to their God looking at sky after 2 minutes Wolf God appears infront of them. The four are bowed to their Wolf God.

Wolf God : Minjun I'm waiting for this day when will you going to know about your family powers.

Minjun : I'm sorry God I'm taking so much time.