Mine | Gunwook x Taerae

A/N- Took inspiration from the BL drama 'Deep night'.

Gunwook stared at him. He always did. Every night from the same spot. At the edge of the balcony, drink in his hand, he narrowed his eyes on the all too familiar view. His boyfriend, Taerae, wedged between two handsome, yet, utterly desperate losers. The same type of losers who frequented this establishment. The kind of low life men who pay for human contact. 

His eyes never left them as he took a sip of his whiskey, their hands also preoccupied in toasting some unknown celebration. Taerae was smiling, but none of it was real. Not the light touches he'd place on their arms, or the pretty laughter that spilled from his lips, or the slight lean of his body whenever they'd whispered something he couldn't make out, and Gunwook knew it wasn't real. He knew that Taerae had to keep that number one spot, and maybe that's why he'd been so understanding about the whole thing. That instead of demanding him to quit, he simply surveyed the scene from his spot every night. Watched him. Protected him. Just for peace of mind.

Though it irked him, he couldn't deny that. Somewhere deep in the pit of his stomach a flame was burning. He'd feel himself tense at certain moments, especially when it involved touching. He never liked people touching what was his. 

Taerae looked incredible tonight. Gunwook had watched him get ready. Been there on the bed, their bed, staring at the older as he pulled himself together. It was memorizing, he was so enticing. That sheer shirt showing off his slim body, those tight jeans accentuating his curves. And Gunwook almost lost control seeing the buttons he'd left purposely undone to display his defined collar bones. He could have taken him right there.

Cruelly, the sight wasn't just for him, no, he had to share his Taerae with the world. A world full undeserving men, who used his Taerae to make themselves feel special. To think that their stories were actually funny, or that anyone would actually want to be around them, when that couldn't have been further from the truth. Gunwook knew what these men were like, and what they wanted. That they expected to get more than what they paid for, and that's why he was here. So that when the time would come, he could put them in their place. 

Taerae was smiling, but he wasn't comfortable. Stood with the two men crowding him, he tried to be as polite as he could when refusing to give out his number. One bad review could lose him his number one spot, so he had to be very careful in how he acted. 

Gunwook didn't have the same reservations.

A harsh shove sent one of the men tumbling back down to his seat, while Gunwook spared him no thought, as he brought himself closer to Taerae. Wrapping a soft, yet firm hand around his small waist, he hugged the male into his side, feeling him relax and subtly lean into his touch. Moving towards his ear, he let his hot breath fan over his skin, a light kiss pressed to his temple, he whispered, "I'm here beautiful." 

Taerae turned to him, those big eyes sparkling so beautifully. If he wasn't so considerate about his job, he would have kissed him right there.

"Hey!" One of the men snapped, the one he had pushed. "I paid for him!" He clumsily got to his feet, fists clenched like he was ready for a fight. Though, one proper look at Gunwook, and he was stepping back. A visible gulp following his movements.

"You're not allowed to ask for a hosts number." Gunwook told him, fingers massaging Taerae's delicate side.

"But he's into me!" He announced, his desperate eyes looking to his friend for backup. But the guy remained silent, and just dropped his gaze to the floor, very clearly intimidated by Gunwook. So the man scoffed, "Get me your manager, I want to make a complaint."

Gunwook rolled his eyes, "And what are you going to complain about? That you broke the rules?"

The man seemed lost for words, "I-, I- I'll..."

"Or would you like to complain about something else?" Gunwook's eyes darkened, his lips tugging up in a devilish smirk. He slowly approached the man, large, veiny hands rolling up his sleeves, fist pressing into his palm, "If so, I'm all ears." 

As expected, the man didn't hesitate to scutter off like a rat, shouting measly threats as soon as he'd reached a safe enough distance. 

But Gunwook didn't care, it didn't effect him in the slightest. All he cared about was that Taerae was okay, and as he felt the older take his hand, he knew that the night was over for both of them.

At least for now.

_____

"Do you think he'll actually leave a complaint?"

Gunwook watched him. Eyes fixed to that pretty face in the mirror. The one that was saddened, nervously gnawing on his lower lip. Trying to remove his earrings, while completely lost in worry. He hated it. No one should ever be allowed to make his boyfriend feel this way.

"If he does, he'll have me to answer to."

At that, he saw the smallest trace of a smile curve those pretty lips, before he was whirling around to face him. "You were so..." He trailed off, eyes fluttering away shyly.

"So?" Gunwook echoed him, beckoning him over with the curl of his fingers. 

Taerae slowly lowered himself to the bed, hands down and on his knees, he crawled across the covers and so naturally settled himself over the younger's thighs. "So hot tonight."

"Was I?" Gunwook laughed, his lips curving up at one side. Hands finding their way to Taerae's waist, he pulled him closer, "I was only defending what's mine."

"I liked it." Taerae mumbled, his eyes sparkling in a way Gunwook recognized instantly.

It always endeared him that Taerae seemed to lose all confidence in his presence. That though they'd been dating for over a year, he'd always become so shy whenever they found themselves in positions like this. And he loved it. It was a side of Taerae that no one else ever got to see; a side of him that only belonged to Gunwook.

Tightening his grip, Gunwook's smirk intensified at the hitch of Taerae's breath. He moved one hand to the nape of his neck, and brought his face closer, lips ghosting over his as he repeated, "You're all mine Taerae."

There was something so incredible about knowing that fact, speaking that fact, hearing that fact. That when Taerae lent forward and closed the gap, that those soft lips would never be on anyone elses. That he was the only one with the privileged to hold him, and kiss him, swipe his tongue along his bottom lip, and ravish every inch of him that wasn't exposed to the outside world. That the grind of his body ignited a flame within him only, and that his pale skin, could only be marked by his bite. That those small whimpers would only fall on his ears. That he could flip their bodies and hover over him, knowing that's all Taerae wanted. That Taerae wanted him, his touch, his kiss, his body. To feel every ounce of him, to be filled with it and destroyed by it, and to be taken over and over again. 

Yes, 

Kim Taerae was his, and only his. 

_____

This oneshot was inspired by a request from @Zoe09884

Ngl loved this request and just had to write it straight away.