STOP 1: WASHINGTON DC

The first stop was Washington DC. It was the closest place and the quickest drive so that's why it was chosen first. Once Batman got there he already saw chaos and something he never would of that would happen. Lex Luthor standing right in front of him with the most deadly look in his eyes. Batman has only fought Lex with Superman and the rest of DC. He wasn't sure what to do, but Lex didn't move..he stood there like he was frozen, but the thing is...is that.....HE WAS FROZE. There was this huge monster like creature who was spitting ice flames at people and buildings. Batman did some research before he spotted him and this creatures name is Shimo, a ice monster. This was Batman's biggest threat he has ever seen. He drove as fast as he could towards this monster but as soon as his batmobile touched Shimo, the batmobile froze. Luckily it didn't freeze Batman but he knew if he or his weapons were to touch this thing. They would be a piece of ice for who knows how long. It may even delay the trip. So there he was, without any transportation, stranded in Washington with Shimo and probably going to die, but then he remembered he has a fire machine in his batmobile that would unfreeze the batmobile so he pressed the button...*WHOOOSH* It was spitting fire like crazy. It ended up getting unfroze and Batman got inside as soon as possible and drove fast, but that's when he noticed. Shimo had been following him the whole time...he used his wings and flew up and escaped Washington DC. So far no new members but 1 new threat detected. Now it's time for New Orleans.