Enter: Tsunade

The next day the two shinobi left their room in the local inn, in their adventured to find Tsunade. 

Naruto tried to supress any feelings of worry about Sasuke as he knew he had to concentrate on his training. 

He grabbed another rubber ball and began to spin his chakra in it, making sure to make a tight sphere. He strained and strained, adding a constant amount of chakra while keeping it in a sphere. As he kept this up, Jiraiya looked at him in astonishment. 

'Your doing it.' The sannin said shocked. 'I can't believe it, I took Minato 3 years to develop and learn this jutsu' He said in his mind. 

'This kid, he is really something. But to be fair, he has been practicing this night and day. No wonder he learnt it in such a short time'. 

Naruto eventually stopped, before falling unto his bum in exhaustion. 

'Good Job Kid!' Jiraiya called out. 'Now try doing it without a rubber ball.' 

Naruto did as he was told, lodging the rasengan into a tree, sending it flying. 

'WOW!' Naruto exclaimed. 'I actually did it!' 

'Yes you did. Good job...' Jiraiya said ruffling his Naruto's black hair. 

The two began to hasten their pace as they needed to get to the next town before Tsunade would leave again. As the arrived, they notice a colossal snake in the area,  wreaking everywhere. 

'Orochimaru' Jiraiya hissed. 

'That snake. He is the one who almost killed us in the forest of death.' Naruto said. 

The two began making their way to the snake's location, jumping from roof top to roof top. 

However, without warning the giant snake disappeared. As the two arrived, Orochimaru was no where to be found. 

'He's gone' Jiraiya said annoyed. 

Naruto fist tightened in frustration, as memories of what happened in the forest of death flashed through his mind. 

The two continued their search for Tsunade. But once more they could not find her anywhere. 

Jiraiya decided they should take a break, and the two entered a tavern. As Jiraiya looked for a vacant table, his eyes meet her's. It was Tsunade. 

'TSUANDE!!!' Jiraiya called. 

The woman shouted back in equal shock, 'JIRAIYA!'

Naruto scanned the woman. She looked young, around her mid twenties with blonde hair and brown eyes. As Naruto scanned her, one thing that he noticed was her large, round chest. Naruto had to try his best so he eyes wouldn't wonder to the wrong places. She was undoubtedly beautiful, probably the most beautiful woman Naruto had ever seen. 

Naruto and Jiraiya sat on the seats across from her. 

'Long time no see Tsunade' Jiraiya said smiling. 

'Skip the formalities Jiraiya what do you want. I mean jeez, I saw Orochimaru earlier now you' the woman replied quickly. 

Jiraiya's face turned serious. 'The third hokage is dead, Orochimaru killed him.' 

The woman's face showed an extremely shocked expression. 

'What did he want from you?' Jiraiya asked seriously. 

Tsunade did not respond. Jiraiya continued. 

'Anyways, the village's council has decided to make you the fifth hokage.' Jiraiya said with a face expecting an immediate answer. Naruto already knew this ahead of time, but it still shocked him. To see someone has achieved his dream before him was a bit painful, but he knew he had to get stronger to achieve his dream. 

'I decline.' Tsunade said without hesistaition. 

The table was shocked at her answer with even Tsunade's companion having a surprised expression on her face. 

'Why would I want to be Hokage, only a fool would want to be Hokage. Look what happened to the third and fourth, the both died while being hokage. Especially the fourth, he died so young and for what? To become Hokage? They are truly all fools.' Tsunade said without any consideration. 

Naruto had tried to control himself earlier but now it was impossible. She might look like an angel, but she seemed more like a devil now. 

'SHUT UP!' Naruto yelled, his words echoing around the tavern. 'How dare you insult the name of Hokage!' 

Tsunade look at Jiraiya, 'Who is this brat Jiraiya? He look eerily similar to your last apprentice. Except the last one was much more well mannered, probably a much better shinobi as well.' 

Naruto was beyond angry now. 'If you want to see how powerful I am come outside and find out yourself.' 

'Is that a bet?' Tsunade asked. 'Let's make it more interesting. If you manage to hit me once, I will give you this necklace. But if I beat you, I get all the money on you...' 

'Agreed' Naruto said. 

'Lady Tsunade, are you sure about this' Tsunade's companion asked. 'That necklace its valuable to you.' 

'I know what I am doing Shizune' Tsunade yelled. 

The three left the tavern unto the street outside; Jiraiya followed with a sigh. 

Sorry this chapter is so short, I don't a lot of time because I got exams coming up. So I probably wont be able to make another chapter for at least a week and a half. I decided to write this just as a gift to you guys. 

So thanks for reading. :) 

If you want something else to read, please read my other what if called 'The Tale Of Madara Uchiha'. 

Basically, Madara is born in the same year as Naruto and Sasuke. I wanted to write a story centered around Madara because he is my favourite Naruto character. If your wondering about Izuna, Madara's brother, and if he is going to be in the story, the answer is no. Izuna is going to take Madara's canon role in the story, basically Izuna is just going to be playing the role Madara played in canon with a few twists. I am really like that story so far, although it is still in the land of waves arc as I am writing this chapter; so please give it a read, maybe you will like it as much as this what if. But don't worry, I am intent on finishing this story as I really like writing it aswell. I am just going to be adding 'The Tale Of Madara Uchiha' to my writing projects. 

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it. 

:)