OC PROFILE

NAME: SHIZUMI UMEMIYA

AGE: 15 YEARS OLD

GENDER: FEMALE

HEIGHT: 5'1

OUTFIT: 

Shizumi wore a white polo with black tie, short patterned skirt, black boots that reach above her knee with 8 inch heels, along with her group's black coat that reach her ankle to match it all

APPEARANCE:

pale skin that match her blue ocean eyes quite the opposite of her dark hair, bangs that reach her eyebrows, sleepy eyes with two moles under her right eyes, wore a choker(would reveal soon why she wore that), and big round golden earrings, with w...

pale skin that match her blue ocean eyes quite the opposite of her dark hair, bangs that reach her eyebrows, sleepy eyes with two moles under her right eyes, wore a choker(would reveal soon why she wore that), and big round golden earrings, with white headband.

PERSONALITY:

Similar to Choji's personality, childish but not that much, she was always seen smiling her sleepy eyes always dissapeard when she smiled, always bright and cheerful like her brother, she often impluences people around her and changed their mind with her twistful mindset. talks a lot sometimes she can be offensive and doesn't know when to stop.

when it comes to fighting she's quite the opposite, she doesn't talk that much since she always read her opponents move, she loves making fun and mocking her opponents, tend to get mad sometimes especially when her opponents are quite sexist. 

A LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT HER PAST:

Hajime and Hiragi gave her a Baton to carry around for some reason. 

FIGHTING STYLE:

Mix martial arts, tend to always use Capoeira but when she got serious she switch into using Systema

LOVE INTEREST: HAYATO SUO

INFORMATION ABOUT HER GROUP:

They called themselves "Phantom Troupe" or they were also know as their alias "Spider" the group only contained 13 members.

Shizumi was the leader of the Spiders with 12 members.

Every member held a ranking, civilians can know what rank they are when you look at the back of their uniform.

Their uniform is a black clothing, you can customize it whether it is a blazer, a sleeveless top or a jacket/hoodie, the back of the clothing has a big 12 leg spider with a number(depending on their rank) inside of it. The front of their clothing on the lower right side has spider webs.

A little reminder since, you or Shizumi is the leader of the Spiders, Chrollo does not belong here in my book. some of the characters will be a little out of the character here since in this story, killing here is not involved especially they are not thieves here either. they were just like the others, they were gang but treat each other like Family. Hisoka, Feitan, Franklin will most likely the one i will change that i will write, especially since franklin as you can know he looks like a frankenstian i will try to make him look normal. for Hisoka i will not wrote him like a pedophile. he's normal here. for Feitan, he will not torture anyone here. i think that's all for now.