CHAPTER 5

Sako and Hiiragi's turn arrived as they stood facing each other, as Sako made the first move and launched at Hiragi, Sako moved fast as Hiragi kept up with his speed and dodged all of his attacks.

Sako kept attacking Hiragi as he sent him an attack but stopped midway and grabbed his leg making Hiragi confused why he stopped but Sako let go of his leg and dropped kick Hiragi.

Hiragi dodge as they keep attacking each other.

"You haven't made any progress at all, I see," Sako commented.

"And you started to talk more, huh?" Hiragi said

"Even though you were always quiet, never running the risk of biting your tongue. That i had to teach you" Hiragi said, making Sako mad and charging at him at full speed. Making Hiragi barely dodge the upper cut Sako gave,Sako kicked Hiragi making him fly away.

"You ended up like this..because you were hanging out with losers like them. " Sako commented as he looked at Hiragi then Umemiya.

"Hey.." Sakura called.

"What?" SAko answered.

"Not you bastard" Sakura said

"Shark teeth guy! You hear me?! That guy's looking down on me because of you" Sakura burst out.

"Your stomach is weak enough already, why are you being such a wuss now!" Sakura commented as Nirei held him down, making Suo laugh at them.

"Ah, sorry about that, I was just thinking.."

"That Sakura-kun has started to think of us as his comrades now, huh?" Suo commented making Sakura turned red

"I-i was just pissed off because that guy looked down on me!"

Suddenly Hiragi was now behind Sako and put his arms to his shoulder and punched him but Sako dodge.

"Man, can't believe I looked lame in front of everyone..you've gotten strong, you're like a completely different person" Hiragi said as he took out his medicine and took one pill and swallowed it.

"Thanks to that, the first year gave me an earful, and I embarrassed myself. I ain't got enough medicine for this..but.."

"Now I'm pumped up!"

Just then, Hiragi launches at Sako as they keep attacking, making them receive each other heavy blows.

The crowd was silent as they were too stunned. "Hey..."

"You rarely get to see such a one on one fight."

"Wahh..amazing" Suo commented as Nirei, who was beside him, looked like a pale ghost.

"What's up with this guy, so he's that strong?" Sakura commented he was amazed at Hiragi.

Back at the stage, as the two fighters argue and keep attacking, things heat up as Hiragi punches Sako in the stomach with his full strength ending their fight with Hiragi's win.

"You're kidding..."

"S-sako lost..?!"

"So that's one of Boufuurin's four heavenly generals, Hiragi Touma!!"

"So Sakocchan lost!" Tomiyama said as he stretched his arms out

"Ragi-chan really is strong, I wanna him my—" Tomiyama said but got cutted off when Togame stood up.

"Anybody's fine could ya just, put this guy away?"

"It's fine, I'll do it," Hiragi said as he gently carried Sako off the stage.