Anthurium

"Did you see pearl jukes face when Eden was talking about the boy she was shagging!" Stina had a clear annoyed expression from Barty crouch's constant gossiping about the so called party the crouch family arranged, they had invited most of the Slytherin pureblood families to join. the teenage boy had talked about what happened with the others in the train compartment for at least an hour at that point.
" do you have anything else to talk about? other then other people's private life Barty?" The snarky comment from Stina Hollow made the rosier twins giggle a tad bit.
"Well do you have anything to talk about? all you do is frown and mop all the time" Stina sent a sharp glare to the Crouch boy.
"Gosh you're so infuriating" Barty let out an ugly sound that could sound like a laugh, but it was a little too inhuman to be so. The hollow girl slump back into her seat which was beside
Regulus black, the youngest black son.
"Wait, can we talk about what happened with Sirius, is it true that he ran away from home" Stina could clearly see Regulus tense up by Barty's question.
"Can we change the subject" it was clear to the ones in the compartment that Regulus had no intention of wanting to talk about what happened over the summer holiday.
"Right, sorry mate" there was an awkward silence for a short amount of time and made Stina very uncomfortable.
"Wait, wasn't the boy Eden was shagging Pearls ex" the change of subject that Stina started put Barty back on his rampage about what happened at the party, she could see the thankful look Regulus sent her way.
Over the last 4 years at Hogwarts Stina hollow had grown very close to barty crouch, regulus black, Dorcas Meadowes and The rosier twins, at first she found them quite annoying the only one she really knew in first year was regulus black put as they all grew, the closer the friend group became and more outgoing with each other, Stina found comfort in their company.
A loud crash came from outside the compartment, none of the Slytherins need to see who it was to know it was the marauders, a group of infuriating boys who thought they were better then others, Stina despised those boys, specially James Fleamont potter, for the last two years he had been giving the girl none stop of pranks, it wasn't until the end of 4th year that Stina hollow casted a hex at the boy. that official made him and his group of friends stop coming after her.
"I swear they get worse by each year" everyone in the compartment agreed to Pandora's words, as they all glared at the boys running down the halls.
—————————-

"Oh god, it's great to be back" Dorcas moaned out as she flopped onto her bed, pandora Rosier, Dorcas Meadowes and Stina hollow shared a room, which they were very grateful for, there was also another person.
Velaris handler, none of the girls had a close relationship to the girl other than small talk once in a while, and if they wanted to borrow something. Stina found that Velaris was a very nice and polite girl, but a clear snare on her face if she didn't like someone.
"Hey has anyone seen Velaris, I didn't see her on the train" Stina let out an open question while unpacking.
"Didn't you know, Velaris moved to America she goes to Illvermoney now" gasps from both Stina and Dorcas.
"No... wait really?"
"Yeah, something happened and she had to move, so mysterious"
"Do we know if anyone will move in?"
"Not that I know of"
A loud knocked came from the door before barty and Evans walked into the room, Regulus  walking close behind.
" wow is the room bigger then last year?" Barty Questioned as he flung himself on Stina's bed.
"No but Velaris Handler moved to America, so we have the extra space, if we don't get any new roommates" Stina stated, as she sat herself by her desk.
"Wait, so you get extra room, oh well that's just unfair" Barty pouted in a joking manner
"What do you need the space for?,
the unnecessary amount of stuff you brought with you?"regulus snapped at his friend.
"Don't you know regulus, barty crouch here plans on making a walk in closet" Evan Stated with a large amount of sarcasm that made the rest other then Barty laugh
"I feel oddly targeted" Barty said with a serious tone
"Well you are" Stina followed with the same tone that made Barty wonder did she not get the joke
" I'm fully aware of that!" A sudden loud outburst of laughter came from the Slytherin group.

Hello it's me Amy here with a very short chapter.
Please comment and vote if you liked, please politely correct my grammar as English is not my native language
And I know some of you may find the way I perceive the character annoying but remember this is my book, if you don't like it you are not forced to read it and you can write your own.
But there will be a significant difference between how this group is towards each other and how they are perceived umformt of others, and as you could read the marauders are found to be annoying as this book is from Stina hollow's point of view, as for those who stayed I hoped you enjoyed this chapter even through it was short and that the next start chapters will be short they will get longer as the story continues.
Love Amy