Chapter 32

Wedding Day~

Avyansh's POV

"It's been already an hour of you getting ready. Open the door now" It was Mom's voice which came for the fifth time and I didn't respond.

Knowing that she would come inside with red chillies and some stuffs to take evil eyes off for the fifth time, I didn't opened the door neither gave a response.

It's been a whole day of me staying inside this room away from Avika after our haldi and mehendi ceremony. We arrived at the palace which was chosen as a venue for the wedding and I had nowhere patience around me so I need to get out of this room as soon as possible.

Avika was staying at the room next to me which was seperated with a balcony which means I had to either jump from mine to her's or tie a rope.

Since I didn't had a rope, I was only left with one option.

Checking the door of the room to make sure it's locked properly, I opened the window which took me straight to my balcony.

I could've dropped a text about me barging- no, coming inside her room but her Roohi must be around so taking this step was the only option.

I was staying on the top floor which means if by any chance I fell, not a single bone of my body will be left joined.

Taking a look at her balcony, I saw the windows opened which made it a little easier for me. Without wasting another second, I kept my one leg on the edge of the balcony and held the railing with one hand while stretching my other arm towards her balcony.

Fuckkk. This shit was dangerous.

The positive part of this was that at least the distance was little and my arms were able to hold the other edge of the balcony.

Before I could be caught, I removed my grip from the balcony which was attached to my room, and climbed inside of the other side.

"What the FUCKK???"

It was Avika who saw me sitting on the floor of the balcony and a gasp left her mouth in shock.

She looked like she came straight out of her bath tied in a robe and her wet hair strands falling on the shoulder.

I got up straight and checked the pocket of my pants wher I had tucked a rose which was now not in a good condition after i climbed.

"Ansh why-

"Shhhh" I kept my palm over her mouth before she could say something and everyone would know about me being here.

"Andar chalein pehle?" I stated and she guided me inside her room with a nod

[Shall we get in first?]

She followed beside me after I sat on the bed

"Why did you climb? You could've-

"Called you? And come from the main door? So that my mom, Roohi, Samarth, guests and workers would know that I, Avyansh Rathore can't even stay away from his beloved wife for a single day"
I said

And in reaction she was grinning with her lips wide.
My bride.

My heart couldn't believe that the day was finally here while my mind kept processing with all of these emotions.

"Kuch kehna chah rahe ho?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows

[Are you willing to ask something?]

"I brought this rose but..." I said while showing the rose which I was holding and it was not in a condition to be called a rose now.