♤Chapter 3♤

(Imagine it black, dark green, and grey with NA instead

(Imagine it black, dark green, and grey with NA instead.) :)

Practice was the worst.

Ok, it was great until the Hydras showed up.

The Hydra Brotherhood, our school's resident fuck boys or bad boys or terrorizers or whatever the fuck you want to call them.

Trust me when I say you do not want to cross them. They can make your life a living nightmare.

But I didn't give a flying fuck.

All through practice they were distracting the other girls, cat-calling and whistling.

It was annoyingly disgusting.

It was such a relief when practice was over. But sadly it was short-lived when I ran into Vivian and Miranda on my way to the locker rooms.

Vivian and Miranda were both on the cheer squad until Vivian decided to quit to spend time with her boyfriend, well, ex-boyfriend anyway and Miranda followed shortly after like a chick following mother hen.

Let's just say it didn't work out.

Vivian's boyfriend was none other than Alastor Kings, king of the school, who dumped her petty ass either because she became too clingy or for a finer piece of ass.

My guess is the former since I have yet to see him with any other girl.

Their faces were both set in a mask of fake friendliness but I knew better.

"Oh my God, Livi, it's so great to see you again, how was your summer?" Vivian asked, her voice oozing feigned civility.

She wore a tight denim skirt with an equally as revealing baby pink top and heels.