1 I like the way you.. uh..

[THERE'S NO EXPLICIT S_X HERE, BUT IT'S STILL QUITE.. ADULT.. SO FEEL FREE TO CLICK OFF]

...

"I like the way you.. uh.."

Ace paused for a moment and signaled to his commander, asking what to say.

His commander, through his earpiece, told him, ["Compliment his outfit and ask about his interests."]

Ace complied,"I quite like the way you dress.. Having said that.. I'm fairly curious: What are your interests~?" He asked, tilting his head.

The older man looked at him, "Interested, oh~?"

"Yes, quite.."

["Tell him about how you'd listen well."]

"..I'm a really good listener~ if you don't believe me, why not test it~?" Ace said, coming close to the older man's face.

The older man came close to Ace's ear and whispered, "I like you. If you're so interested in me, why don't we go to my place tonight~?"

Ace gave an innocent smile, "I'd love to, sir~"

Sol, his commander, held back a chuckle. ["Good job, Ace~ Or rather, my star~"]

Honestly, Ace could care less about this older man. What he really cares about is for his commander to stop that stupid way of speech. It's unproductive and inappropriate, especially considering their line of work.

Ace couldn't say anything to his commander, though, because he was still on a mission, and the target was right in front of him..

...

Ace and the older man exited the fine establishment into the parking lot. "Like my car~?" The man questioned.

"It's beautiful, but.. so am I, no~?"

That definitely got the man excited.

Sol, however, was absolutely losing it. Who would think star agent, Ace would ever speak like that? Though, Sol did tell him to say it.. and was the person who assigned him the mission in the first place..

In the car ride, the older man often touched Ace's thighs.. "You're cute." He kept saying.

Unexpectedly, Ace was brought directly to the man's home, though not his main one. It still harbored valuable information.

Currently, the older man was in the shower, and Ace was sitting on the man's bed. There weren't any cameras, so he asked his commander,

"What do I do now?"

["You're a smart agent, Ace. Figure it out."]

".. I've been good in other missions, but never once have I done a mission like this, commander."

["True... I did assign you this case just for fun, but you're quite good at it, no~?"]

"..Just assist."

Sol did think about it for a bit. It'd be a waste to just hand over his star agent to some random guy. Would it really help the mission, anyway?

["..He had a few drinks when you guys arrived, right? Drug him with some sleeping pills. The next morning, wake up next to him, and when he says he doesn't remember anything, blame it on the alcohol."]

"Got it, Commander."

The older man left the shower. He stared at Ace while he was in a robe. The older man smirked and tried to kiss Ace.