The Kiss

Imagine you and Chandler were walking to the walking dead set and he asked you "What's your favorite color?!" Well u replied by saying "my favorite color is purple!" Y?!" And he stoped dead in hos tracks and said "Bcuz I brought u a necklace and it's purple!" Well your eyes lid up and you hugged him and thanked him!

Well when u guys got the set he brought you to meet everyone even your favorite character and u got really happy...well after they were done filming Chandler decided to bring you out to dinner to a Chinese place! You guys talked the hole time and he kept making u laugh...well no later than u expected he grabbed your hand and didn't let go!

Well when he walked u home that night he asked "Y/N will u go out with me?" And you got really red and said "Yes!" Well it took 3 1/2 hours to get to your house well u guys talked more and were holding hands! Well when u guys reached your house you said goodnight and he did too well when u went to go walk away he grabbed your waste and leaned in close then placed his soft lips onto yours!

Later that night he couldn't stop thinking about and u couldn't stop thinking about how that kiss changed your hole life and how u love him!