Chapter 9: Sailor Venus' Invasion

They arrived at the base where they met up with Sonya Blade, Jax, Johnny Cage, and Kitana in the meeting room.

"What? Shang Tsung time traveled to the past and kidnapped Ami, Rei, and Makoto?" Sonya said in shock.

"This can't be good..." Johnny said, looking away.

"We needed your help to save them and face Shang Tsung. You guys are the only hope to save the future." Sae-Byeok said.

"And how will we do that?" Jax asked, confused.

Then she showed them the key. "This is the Space-Time Key. I was given it by my friend named Sailor Pluto. I can take you guys to the future so we can rescue them."

"I see," Jax said as he placed his hand on his chin, rubbing it.

"Then that would be easy for us," Sonya said, grinning.

"Say, what do our future selves look like? I haven't asked you since you arrived." Johnny said, rubbing the back of his head.

"We'll have to find out ourselves, Johnny," Kitana said.

Johnny groaned. "Alright then."

"This should be a piece of cake for us," Minako said.

"We'll have to protect the Silver Crystal, you guys. Otherwise, if Shang Tsung manages to trick us, he'll destroy it and we'll never be able to use it." Luna warned them.

"Luna is right. We need to keep our guard up." Artemis said.

"Let us make sure we dont get kidnapped, too," Minako said.

"Better not be," Kung Lao said. "I highly doubt Shang Tsung had planned something for us."

It was then they heard an explosion coming from outside. As the others came outside, they found the demons destroying the city and sucking the humans' souls.

"Oh, no! They're in trouble!" Liu Kang said.

"Oh, no... Shang Tsung must send his armies to destroy the past timeline!" Sae-Byeok said, panicked.

"Quick, we must stop the demons!" Minako said as she and Usagi transformed themselves into the Sailor Guardians before preparing to fight the demons. The others joined in and fought the demons.

Sailor Venus went to the TV station to stop the demons and they channeled the power of the spirits of her fallen sisters to attack Venus.

Sensing Sailor Venus in danger, Kung Lao went to rescue her. However, as he arrived in no time, he threw his Razor-Rimmed Hat and chopped the demons' heads out.

After that, he ran up to her and said, "Are you okay?"

Sailor Venus smiled as she blushed softly. "Thank you for saving me, Kung Lao." Oh, my God! Kung Lao is so hot! I am in love!

He grinned. "No problem."

Then another danger came as Kung Lao wrapped his arms around her and protected her. Eventually, Sailor Moon arrived in no time and saved them as she defeated the demons with her powerful punch with a lightning bolt. After that, the demons died.

"Thanks, Sailor Moon," Sailor Venus said.

"You're welcome. It looks like they retreated to the future." Sailor Moon said as she and the others watched the demons retreating from the battle.

Now the past timeline was safe.