‼️ 62 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

After stabbing her two times , he broke the hug and she held the counter for support... Her eyes were teary as she spoke....

Yn : Jun....kook.....

Junkook : What ?

Yn : Why......you..... did........that.......

Junkook : This is how you killed Jeon Hungsik..... right ??

Yn : Jeon.....hungsik......

Junkook : Wait..... don't tell me you forget him ??

Yn : You...........

Junkook : Yeah.... I'm his brother JEON JUNKOOK......

Yn : Listen........to........me........junk----

Junkook : SHUT UPPP.....YOU DIDN'T LISTEN OF MY BROTHER AT THAT TIME THEN HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT I'LL LISTEN TO YOU !

Yn : he............was.........a..........betray---

Junkook slapped her and she fall on the floor while breathing heavily....

Junkook : DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL HIM BETRAYER....YOU KNOW HE WAS NOT LIKE SENKAII-KIM WHO'LL BETRAY HER BOSS..... HE WAS THE MOST LOYALEST MAN EVER TOWARDS HIS BOSS BUT HIS BOSS CAME OUT A BITCH WHO DON'T KNOW ANYTHING EXCEPT KILLING.... KILLING AND KILLINGGGG

Junkook started crying while remembering and left from there leaving her in that situation.

Yn somehow pulled out her phone and called his secretary but it was saying busy.... She called him many times but nothing works. She send out a voice message and few minutes later she faints.

Next day**

In afternoon****

Yn opened her eyes only to see herself on hospital bed between wires....Her upper body was banged.She immediately sat on the bed and looked around only to see that she is in hospital. She tried to stand up but then doctor and nurses came and stopped her.

Doctor : You can't go now

Yn : I've to go and it's very important

Doctor : Sorry Ms. but you're so weak

Yn : What did you said ? I'm weak ? Hahaha
I'M NOT FUCKING WEAK...Let me go

Doctor : You can't

Saying this Doctor inject her something on her neck and she faints.

After coming out of the room , Doctor went in his cabin and saw there was someone waiting for him.

Doctor : Who are you ??

??? : How's Patient Yn ?

Doctor : She's good but who are you ??

??? : You don't have to know and yeah don't tell about this to anyone... specially her

Doctor : I asked who are you ??

That person ignored him and was about to go but...

Doctor : I'm going to call police

??? : Why not....You want number ?? Here is it....

Saying this that person wrote a number on a paper placed there then left from there leaving doctor dumbfounded.

That unknown person came into her room and sat beside her while looking at her body. He/she grabbed Yn's both cheeks and pulled it while laughing.

After few minutes later, he/she left from there but while going of the hospital,
he/she saw a man in whole black outfit along with black entered in so he/she followed him.

That black outfit person talked with receiptionist and left from there...he/she saw that person was going towards Yn's room.

Outfit person entered in and looked at her body while licking his lips....He sat there and out of sudden kissed Yn on her both cheeks meanwhile He/she was watching this whole view.

That person caressed her hairs and....

??? : Get well soon my enemy....

Saying this he slapped her on a cheek then left from there meanwhile he/she followed him secretly only to see that outfit person sat on a car then left from there....he/she noticed car's number then from there while gritting their teeth.

Continue.....

I think this chapter is boring....😑

Take care....