~Chapter 27~

"Hahaha, I'm sorry I'm sorry

"Hahaha, I'm sorry I'm sorry." You say wiping the tears from your eyes, causing an upset in the room. "Listen, I sat through your dumb meeting. I watched Baji beat the shit out of Chifuyu, I let you slander my family. For fucks sake, I even kept it together while Takemichi stood witness. But I'm not a god." You say making you laugh harder as the room grows more and more intense.

"You two can't even beat me. Do you really think you can kill Mikey? What about Mikey and I? Can you beat both of us?" You say, trying to calm down from your laughter. You watch as they exchange a look. "I didn't think so. You'll need more than just Baji to take down Toman. Besides, that traitor didn't add much to the gang anyway. He's a good enough fighter for sure, but he's so hot headed, I mean come on." You begin to explain.

"You fucking bitch I'll kill you. I'm so sick of your shit." Baji yells as he runs to land a hit on you, which you easily dodge.

"See what I mean? Now Baji, how do you expect to beat Mikey like this?" You say laughing again, distracting you for a second letting him land a hit square in the face.

"Oops," Is all you say as you wipe the blood from your nose. "Aw Baji, that almost hurt." You pout fakely. "Too bad you didn't have enough power behind it. Here let me show you how it's done." You say as you send a punch to his temple that knocks him to the ground, but not hard enough to knock him out.

"What happened to your punches that can knock people out with one hit Y/N? Am I tougher than you thought?" Baji asks with a grin on his face.

"Oh no it's fine. I was holding back. I mean, how can I make an example of you if you're knocked out cold?" You ask condescendingly, almost as if he's a child.

"God you're insufferable." He shouts as he sends a flurry of fists your way, only for you to dodge every single one of them.

"Baji have you gotten slower?" You ask, making him even more infuriated than before. You notice that unlike with everyone else, he's not holding back with you. "Oh Kazutora~ would you like to hand your new/old companion some help? Looks like Baji could use some help over here." You taunt, hoping to get kazutora involved before Takemichi opens his mouth.

"Y/N please don't do that, there's no way you can beat both of them!" You hear Takemichi shout.

"Oh my god, you are so damn annoying. Of course I can. Maybe make yourself useful and help Chifuyu on the ground there huh?" You shout getting pissed that he wasn't already doing that. "Get him out of here and I'll meet you out there in a couple minutes, just get the hell away from here." You instruct him, causing him to whine.

"But what will you do?" Takemichi inquires.

"Exactly what I am doing? Prove my fucking point. Look, Takemichi, I'm going head to head with 2 of the top members, and clearly I'm winning." You were interrupted by a punch to the face as you'd only been dodging for the most part. Turns out Kazutora wasn't holding back either.

"Shit. Wow kazutora, I didn't know you could hit that hard. Juvy really changed you didn't it?" You ask, trying to piss him off. You knew Baji would be easy enough to distract, but Kazutora was a different story. And then there was Hanma that you still had to deal with.

"Y/N are you ok?" You hear Takemichi cry out.

"Why the hell, are you still fucking here?" You spit back. He's definitely getting his ass kicked later.

"Ok, fine I'll get Chifuyu out of here, but don't die, Mikey would never forgive me." Takemichi shouts as he heads towards the door.

"Yeah right, Like I'd let these two kill me." You laugh as he finally leaves.

"Thank god he's finally gone, now we can really have a good fight." You laugh as you scoot back from the two, still sending a wave of assaults your way.

"Y/N are you finally going to take this seriously?" You hear Hanma ask as Kazutora and Baji look at him dumbfounded.

"What are you talking about, she's been taking this seriously." They shout.

"Um no? She was yelling at Takemichi, only dodging, and I mean look at her. She's not even out of breath while the two of you are panting like dogs." Hanma responds like they're stupid.

"How observant of you Hanma." "Guess there's a reason you're in charge after all." You smile as you let the two recover. "Oh no wait. That's not right is it? Something tells me there's a Valhalla spy in Toman, and most of you don't even know it? Isn't that right Hanma?" You quirk an eyebrow as he begins to look just a tiny bit nervous.

"That's what I thought. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me. I don't really care. And it's not like anyone trusts him anyway, even Mikey. Speaking of whom... do you guys really think you can beat him like this?" You inquire from the whole crowd only to be met by absolute silence.

" That's what I thought. You guys might should work on your strategy for this. Oh and don't even bother using Baji as bait. Mikey might still care about him, but I don't." You say with a cold glare making Baji freeze. "Unfortunately for you all, you're not just fighting Manjiro Sano, if you were, you might stand a chance. But you also have to deal with me, and clearly that's not working so far." You say coldly.