Danger lurking behind

Smriti's POV

I knocked on Pez's door and heard a faint voice saying "come in". She enters the room and saw that pez is doing final touches of the make up. I slowly trailed behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and place the chin on her shoulder. I looked through the mirror admiring Pez who has a soft smile playing on her lips. Then she turn around after placing her brush and pulled Samriti in a deep kiss. Then she stepped back and twirled her dress I was mesmerised and was literally gawking at her.
" woah you're looking so sexy and hot Jaan" i whispered in her ear and she smirked at me.
" that was the point baby" she confidently replied.
Damn she's getting bold.

Pez and Smriti's date night in London was nothing short of magical

Pez and Smriti's date night in London was nothing short of magical. As they strolled along the bustling streets of Covent Garden, the air was alive with the sound of street performers and the aroma of freshly baked goods wafting from nearby cafes. Pez couldn't help but admire the historic architecture, while Smriti marveled at the vibrant energy of the city.

They decided to start their evening with dinner at a trendy rooftop restaurant overlooking the Thames. As they sipped on cocktails and savored each bite of their gourmet meal, their conversation flowed effortlessly.

"So, what made you want to visit London?" Pez asked, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

Smriti smiled, her gaze lingering on the twinkling lights of the city below. "I've always been fascinated by its rich history and culture. Plus, I've heard the shopping here is incredible! And the main reason was you being present here. How could I miss this opportunity" I replied

Pez chuckled. "Well, we'll have to make sure to leave some time for that tomorrow."

After dinner, they wandered through the narrow streets of Soho, ducking into quirky boutiques and art galleries along the way. With each step, their connection deepened as they shared stories of their past adventures and dreams for the future.

As they approached the iconic London Eye, Pez  couldn't contain her excitement. "I've always wanted to ride this!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

Ellyse grinned, taking her hand. "Then let's make it happen."

They boarded one of the spacious capsules, the city unfolding beneath them in a breathtaking panorama. Wrapped in each other's arms, they watched as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting hues of pink and orange across the sky.

"It's even more beautiful than I imagined," Pez whispered, leaning her head against Smriti's shoulder.

Smriti pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Not as beautiful as you."

They spent the rest of the evening wandering along the South Bank, stopping to admire street performers and share stolen kisses beneath the stars. As the clock struck midnight, they found themselves sitting on a bench overlooking the river, lost in the quiet beauty of the moment.