𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

Yeoreum had ran as fast as she could. She was worried for Ina, as the young girl's voice had shook as she called Yeoreum. It took Yeoreum quite a while to reach Ina's hiding spot, with her tripping once and nearly tripping again, when she finally reached it, she immediately went in the ladies' toilet.

"Ina-ya, It's me, Yeoreum, are you here?" Yeoreum whispered, not wanting to make Ina surprised.

One of the toilet stalls' door opened slowly, and out popped Ina's head that was relieved to see Yeoreum.

"Yeoreum-unnie..."

Yeoreum immediately went to Ina and got one one knee, carefully inspecting the girl.

"Ina-ya, are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere?"

"I'm not, but..." Ina looked down, embarrassed, and Yeoreum's eyes followed along.

"Ina-ya, can you turn around for me please?" Yeoreum softly asked. Ina nodded and slowly turned around.

"Oh..."

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

After confirming that the coast was clear, Yeoreum had ran again to the nearest convenience store in urgency. She felt really unsettled as she left Ina behind, but Ina really needed the pads so...

She quickly paid with her phone, as she didn't brought her bag. She ran back to the public toilet only to see a drunk Gwiju and Dahae already there. Yeoreum let out a relieved sigh and went inside the public toilet, catching the eye of the two other adults there.

Inside, she had given Ina the pads and teached her how to use it. Yeoreum didn't have anything to cover it though, and Dahae who went inside to check on them had given Ina her blazer to wrap around her back.

As they got out, Yeoreum was glad that Ina was picked up by her dad. She walked away, not wanting to disturb them. Only Ina had noticed, and she even tried calling her, but her voice wasn't loud enough to make Yeoreum turn.

Yeoreum had wobbled as she walked back to Dasom's house, slower than before. All of her stuff was there, and Dasom wouldn't mind her staying as she had done so a lot of times already.

Yeoreum stopped walking as she almost fell down. She carefully balanced herself and went to the nearest park, and sit down on one of the swings.

"Haah..." Yeoreum breathed, "I keep coming to parks recently."

She stretched her legs and flinched as she felt the muscles tighten. "Damn, I ran too much." Yeoreum carefully bent down to loosen her shoelaces and slipped out her foot out of her shoe.

"Oh? It's red..." She touched her ankle in worry. The back of her foot was also hurting.

"You need to wrap it and ice it," A voice said in front of her, making her look up.

"Gwiju-ssi?" Yeoreum assessed him confusedly. He was more sober and was wearing different clothes than earlier. In his hand was medical tape and an ice pack. He knelt down and touched her feet softly.

"W-What are you--" Yeoreum retracted her foot, but was held by Gwiju's hand.

"I'm trying to wrap your foot so it wont hurt." He explained softly and wrapped the tape around her foot very expertly. Yeoreum watched him in confusion as she looked back and forth from her foot to him.

"I'm trained in first aid from my past work."

"Oh..." She said as Gwiju finished the wrapping and put her shoe back on. He managed to tape the ice around the swollen spot too.

"Is Ina alright...?" She asked softly, still worried for the girl.

"Yes, she's fine now..."

Gwiju continued his work.

"Can you stand?" Gwiju asked as he looked at her.

"I think I can but I'm a bit tired from all the running... I need to rest a little bit..." She admitted. Gwiju nodded and stood up, sitting on the swing next to her.

"Thank you for saving Ina." He said to her gratefully.

"You're welcome? It's nothing much..."

"Still. You came for her even after she called you so suddenly."

"I see..." Yeoreum gently swung back and forth. "I promised her that I would come for her if she ever needs me."

"She's not even your daughter, but... Why would you do that to someone that's not your family?" He asked curiously, not intending to be offending.

"Because... Ina reminds me of my sister." Yeoreum admitted sadly. "Her name was Bomi, and she died because I couldn't get to her in time."

Gwiju stayed silent at that, making it more awkward between them. Yeoreum sighed and stood up, "I'm going back. Thank you for this, it really means a lot."

"Let me walk you back home--" He offered.

"Sorry, but I'm going to my friend's place--"

"I'll walk you there!"

Damn, he's very persistent.

"Alright. Can you help me stand up, please?"

Gwiju did as he was told. Yeoreum had held onto Gwiju as she stood up, and had wrapped an arm around his as he guided and helped her walk. The two walked in silence until they reached Dasom's place.

"We're here." Yeoreum looked up to the building, then to Gwiju, "Thanks for helping me."

He gave her a little smile and nodded.

"You should go in," He says, and helped her to the front door of the apartment. Yeoreum had called Dasom through the machine so she could get in. It buzzed, meaning the door unlocked.

"Thank you again-- Gwiju-ssi?" Yeoreum turned around in confusion. "Where'd he go? I didn't even say good bye,"

Yeoreum said disappointedly, and sighed. Bok Gwiju really was a mysterious man.

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

"Omo? Why is your leg like that?" Dasom gasped as she saw the bandage on her foot. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine..." Yeoreum sighed and plopped into the bed.

"But..." Dasom poked the wrapped bandage softly, curious, "Who wrapped it so nicely like this?"

"Um... Ina's dad..."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah..."

Dasom quickly got onto the bed and looked at her best friend with crazy eyes, wanting answers.

"You said he had Ina when he was young, right? Is he handsome?"

Yeoreum threw a pillow at Dasom.

"Hey!"

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧