𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐨

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

It was the weekend, and Yeoreum wanted to exercise, so she went to a gym and got a membership. Since she had only been back in Korea for a while, she doesn't have much going on in her life except for university and Ina.

She changed in the locker room and went outside to stretch. She avoided the men's line of sight and just went to a secluded corner as they ogle at the health trainer.

Yeoreum did her stretch and warm ups, then went to the treadmill to do some cardio. She put on an earphone and started running. Eventually in the middle of her run, she noticed that a woman started using the machine next to her, seemingly eyeing Yeoreum up and down with awe.

Yeoreum gave the woman a nod and a smile in acknowledgement. The woman herself started to run in the treadmill, and Yeoreum was impressed she managed to get at such a high speed, matching Yeoreum's.

Then the two gradually slowed down, and got out of the treadmill. The two tried to catch their breath and finally Yeoreum broke the ice.

"That was really impressive. You ran later than me but you managed to build up speed quickly!" Yeoreum patted her sweat with a towel.

"Ah, that's nothing," The woman blushed. "I've never seen you before..."

"Oh, I'm a new gym member. I just started today."

"I see... If you have any questions about the gym, don't hesitate to ask me!" The woman said happily. Yeoreum realized that she must be one of the gym staff.

"Okay--" Yeoreum looked for a name.

"Donghee. Bok Donghee." Donghee replied.

"Bok...?" Yeoreum repeated. It was quite rare to find another 'Bok' family member.

"This is the Bok family's gym," Donghee explained. Yeoreum thought that the Bok family goes to this gym.

"Ah... Are you Ina's aunt then?" Yeoreum asked curiously, as she never had met Donghee before.

"You know Ina?"

"Yes... Ina actually invited me to her birthday. I got to saw everyone but with the... Thing..." Fighting, she meant, "I wasn't really inteoduced properly. I'm Han Yeoreum. Sorry, I usually give my namecard but I didn't bought any."

"It's okay. Were you the one that made the cake that was in the fridge?"

"Yes, I made it--"

"I thought Ina wouldn't want to eat the cake, because she usually does not eat it. Ina got very protective of the cake, and told me I couldn't eat it since it was hers... I thought you were supposed to share cake with the family?" Donghee said a little sadly.

"Um, if you want to try it, I can make one another time--" Yeoreum offered nicely. It was really nice to hear that Ina had eaten the cake at least.

"Really?!"

"Sure. I actually live right across the street. I can drop by some cake or desserts if you want."

"Woah! That'll be great!" Donghee beamed.

Yeoreum smiled at the sight. It seemed that she reeled in another Bok family member...

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

Yeoreum really had a nice exercise session with Donghee who was really knowledgeable. She had given Yeoreum some tips on how to do certain moves. She found her really nice and bright. Donghee eventually went on to attend to other customers, and Yeoreum made her way to the bench presses.

She was not expecting Gwiju to be there, lying around in one of the benches like a dead person. Yeoreum had hastily poked him on the side which woke him up.

"Gwiju-ssi,"

He groaned, slowly stirring awake.

"What?" He drawled.

"I need to use the bench press,"

"Use the other one..."

"Why are you even here anyways...?" She muttered.

Gwiju turned around at that, and Yeoreum could see his dark eyebags as he stared blankly at her.

"My family owns this gym."

Yeoreum turned around and looked at the place in awe. So that's what Donghee meant...

"They do? No wonder both you and Donghee-unnie's here."

"Unnie?" He repeated.

"She helped me with the exercise machine. She's really nice." Yeoreum sat down on the bench press next to him and started exercising in silence.

It went on for a few minutes until an out of place sight came. It seemed to be Ina's grandmother and the suspicious woman.

"Gwiju-ssi?" She called out as she tidied up her stuff, already finishing her exercise.

"What...?" He drawled again. Turns our he wasn't sleeping all alone, just lying down depressed.

"I think your mother is here," She pointed out.

He turned aroud at that and sat up.

"Bye, I'm going back." She said her goodbyes and went to the locker room. She eyed as Gwiju approached his mother and the woman, and her eyes followed along to see a gym trainer closely listening to them. It seemed that she and the woman knew each other as they were stealing glances at each other.

Soon after, she went home.

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧

It was the next day when Yeoreum and Dasom went to a cafe to do their respective works. Each had bought their own devices and ordered drinks and desserts, and conversed with each other about life.

"You two got back together right?" Yeoreum asked as she fixed her glasses. She only uses them for tests and doing work so she can focus and can read the papers well.

"Yes! We got back together yesterday." Dasom swooned.

Yeoreum sighed at that, "You should actually cut than man some slack. He's already tired enough in the military."

"That's true.. I really felt bad and apologized..."

"Remember, communication is key."

"True that, Miss Counselor," Dasom joked, then leaned closer in curiosity.

"Now that we finished talking about my relationship... How about yours?" Dasom blinked her eyes prettily as she leaned closer, "Any... Suitors?"

"Dasom-ah," She sighed and took off her glasses, "You know ever since that guy I never..."

"It's been years, Yeoreum-ie..." Dasom frowned, "I knew he broke your heart, but I thought--"

"I've moved on. But thinking about it back still hurts. Please don't ever mention him again."

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry..." Dasom pouted and leaned back. "I really hope your heart heals."

"I wish so too..."

✧*+:。.。.·:*¨༺♡༻¨*:·.。.。:+*✧