Earned it 🔞🔥| w.a

"Please..." Wednesday Addams' plea dies at the touch of my lips on hers.

"We find ourselves in Wednesday's room, taking advantage of Enid's absence to spend a night full of passion and tenderness.

The brunette's nails dig into my back, eliciting a guttural moan from me. I smile mischievously and begin to leave a trail of kisses from her jawline to the curve of her neck, slow and passionate.

"Y/n..." Wednesday whispers, tilting her head to the side, inviting me to explore this area further.

"You're more desperate than usual," I exclaim hoarsely. I pull away from Wednesday to admire her condition: loose braids, a sheen of sweat on her forehead, slightly parted lips, and hooded eyes.

"You're the one who wants me to suffer more than necessary," the brunette justifies, placing her hands on my hips.

"I'm half-demon... I love to make others suffer," I smile even more and lick my upper canines with a mischievous air, my eyes admiring my girlfriend's frustration.

Wednesday rolls her eyes at my attitude and leans in to kiss me gently on the lips. I smile during the kiss and sigh loudly as I feel the brunette's teeth bite down forcefully on my lower lip.

Wednesday breaks the kiss and leans in close to my ear, her breath hitting my skin.

"Then fuck me like a true demon would," the brunette whispers in a faint voice, and I sigh loudly. I close my eyes and swallow nervously, feeling the fire coursing through my veins at Wednesday's proposition.

"I don't want to hurt you," I confess in a whisper.

I place my hand around her neck, not tightening the grip too much. I smile shyly, my canines barely protruding.

Wednesday looks at me seriously.

Wednesday moves a hand from my side and places it on top of my hand wrapped around her neck, tightening the grip. My breath increases recklessly as I see the arteries in her neck bulging under the pressure, Wednesday's mouth opening to seek more oxygen.

"Little slut," I timidly chuckle, leaning towards Wednesday and abruptly joining our lips in a sloppy kiss.

My long nails press against her neck and blood begins to trickle out, small moons adorning her skin. I release the grip on her neck and Wednesday breathes evenly, her eyes hooded with lust.

I lean in and lick the blood, feeling ecstatic.

I reach out to her drawer and open it, taking out the object inside: a strap-on. Wednesday breathes loudly at the sight in my hand, shivering noticeably with anticipation.

"I didn't know when I'd use it... But now seems like the right occasion," I confess in a husky voice.

I begin to descend along the Addams's body, leaving bites and kisses on her porcelain skin, eliciting sighs of pleasure. Wednesday's hand grips my hair tightly, urging me towards the area that needed my attention.

I could feel her excitement.

I spread the Addams's legs further and smirked lasciviously, noticing how wet she was.

"Please," wednesday pleads again, and something inside me ignites at the way she asked: desperation, passion, nervousness. I pull out my long forked tongue and place it over her clitoris, stimulating the bundle of nerves.

I needed more.

I gently slid my tongue into her slit, and Wednesday moaned louder, her hands gripping my head tighter. The taste was intoxicating, bittersweet, sinful.

I wanted more.

I dug my nails into her flesh, and the brunette's hip movements became erratic.

I sighed loudly and with all the will in the world, I pulled away from her vagina, sighing irregularly as I watched the fluids she released, Wednesday's spasms in search of more pleasure.

I leaned on my knees and delicately slid on the strap-on: the well-erect 20cm phallus.

I shifted my gaze to Wednesday and saw how her chest rose and fell rapidly. The brunette needed oxygen, her lips were parted and her legs trembled in desperation for release.

"Stay still" I ordered the brunette and gently and slowly passed the tip of the plastic penis along Wednesday's pussy lips to collect her fluids and make penetration less painful.

"You're such a bitch," gasps the brunette, and I smile.

I lick my lips and without saying a word I enter in Wednesday, making her arch her back.

I'm completely inside her.

Wednesday places her hands on my ass and pushes me towards her, wanting to dictate the pace but I remain still.

She's so... tight.

So MINE.

I raise my gaze and see Wednesday's irises staring at me with desire, and I begin to move inside her with necessity. The brunette's moans increase every second and I'm mesmerized by the sound she emits.

What I'm making her emit.

I bite my lips and, groaning loudly, I increase the speed recklessly. Wednesday moans even more and small tears form in her eyes. I smile satisfied and continue to penetrate her with strength and intensity, putting the entire length of my penis inside her.

As deep as possible.

"If I hear you moan, I'll slow down," I tease breathlessly and Wednesday bites her lips forcefully.

I increase the intensity and feel the walls of the brunette tightening around the plastic penis. The brunette's nails dig into my flesh, tears freely flowing down her cheeks from the pleasure I'm giving her.

I increase the speed even more and finally feel Wednesday's fluids pouring down the strap-on, her hips trying to prolong the wave of pleasure.

I smile with satisfaction and lean towards Wednesday to place my lips on hers.

With my thumb, I wipe away her tears.

"Who told you to stop?" the brunette breathlessly asks me and I smile with mischief.

How fucking lucky I was.