#13 New Jersey ?!

Finally the last day of high school. Finally vacation. Oh I'm sorry let me introduce myself. My name is Cora I'm 17 years old and I live in Texas, San Antonio. It's amazing there, it really is. I have a lot of friends there too who all live in the same street as I do. Well my two best friends are Becky and Cay. Becky has been my friend since the day she started to live here, which is 4 years ago. And Cay well he is my Gay friend and super funny. I'm currently sitting next to Becky twisting and twirling my long dark brown hair. 'You know what I don't get' Becky screamed through the whole classroom while standing up. The teacher stopped with explaining something and looked at her. 'Miss Santos what's the problem now' the teacher asked kinda irritating. I feel pity for all the teachers who are teaching Becky. She always wants a explanation for things like this one time when we had geographic and she asked why the earth was round and not flat so the teacher used one whole hours to explain it to her. That of course didn't satisfied her she then asked what came first an egg or a chicken and a lot more. We think that she does that to you know kill time but I'm having my doubts. ' it's the last day and you still want to learn us something, mister look around you the whole class is dead. So I suggest you stop explaining and just put on a movie or something.' She said sitting again. I looked at her and she just smiled. The teacher looked at her and he closed his book went over to his computer and started started movie. 'You see power of Becky' she said patting my back. 'Cay you're still in tonight right' I asked him. 'What' he said looking up from his phone smiling. 'Since you found yourself a lover your not on this world anymore where are you' Becky asked grabbing his phone out of his hand. 'I'm on cloud 9 so Give back my phone or I'll kill you' he said sticking his hand out. She handed over his phone and he said that he was still coming over tonight. When the bell rang I said bye to all my friend on this school and wishing them the best luck in the world and every other bullshit. I went over to my car and went home quickly so that I still had time over to fresh myself up and change and set everything up for the night.

I just finished showering and I'm home alone, blasting music through the whole house and dancing in my undergarments searching for something to wear. I decided to wear my shorts and a crop top cause that super comfy. I grabbed my phone and texted to Cay and Becky that they could come. The immediately replied that they were coming together. When the bell rang I was suprised. 'How can you guys be so fast I just..... Ooh Hi mom I didn't thought you would be back this fast' I said relieved. 'CORA CORA are you going to play with me' my little sister Hazel asked me. 'Not today, tomorrow I promise' I said kissing her forehead. She smiled and ran to the living room. 'Uumh Cora can we talk for a second' my mom asked also walking towards the living room. I raised my eyebrow but walked with her to the living room. She patted on the couch. I sat next to her. 'Cora you know that your dad and I have our own company right.' I nodded my head afraid of what I might hear. 'We discussed it with another company and we would like to work together, so that we become a big company' she said. 'MOM that's amazing I'm so happy for you guys' I said smiling. 'Cora umh I don't know how to say this but we are gonne have to move, we're leaving San Antonio and that why were not going to Europe this year ' she said looking away. My world stopped. Moving. 'Mom I can't do this all my friend live here, Becky, Cay everybody. What about Hazel and all her friends' I asked raising my voice. I was utterly pissed. 'Cora pleas calm down a bit, you're gonne make tons of other friends and Becky and Cay can always come over' she said putting her hand on my hand. I stood up from the couch. 'You know what I don't understand from you guys, Hazel and I have been through this already. That time when we lived in California and you guys decided to move to Texas. I lost all my friends and it took me 3 years to find a friend. I'm sick of this.' I ran to my room and locked the door. I refused to cry cause that wouldn't change anything. When I heard a knock on my door and that was our little secret knock I stood up from my bed and opened the door revealing Cay and Becky. 'GURRL ARE YOU READY TO TURN UP TONIGHT' Cay screamed. I looked at him and sat down on my bed. 'Cora what's up' Becky asked sitting next to me on my bed. I decided to say everything. 'Listen guys, I'm leaving this vacation'. 'Umh we know that already, Europe here comes Cora. You guys are going to Italy right, there are some hot Italian boys' Cay said . 'No we're not going anymore I'm moving away from San Antonio' I said looking over to them. 'No no no you can't leave we were gonne go to college together' Becky said clearly sounding upset. 'I know and I'm sorry it wasn't my idea I didn't knew it my mom just told me 10 minutes ago. It appears that I'm going to New Jersey City University.' I said running my hand through my hair. 'Wait that's in New freaking Jersey' Cay said standing up. 'Yeah I know' I said in a duh tone. 'Well when are you guys leaving' Becky asked. 'We are leaving in 3 days, my mom said that I had to start packing and that the first truck with stuff leaves at 1 p.m.' I said looking at her with no emotions. 'Well isn't there a possibility that you stay here and spend the vacation with us and when that's over you go to New Jersey' Cay asked, which wasn't a bad idea but I know my mom if she want something and in this case it's leaving in three day with all of us then she'll do it. I shook my head, 'you guys know my mom'.
The rest of the night we tried to come up with some ideas but of course my mother send Becky and Cay away cause I had to "pack my bags". When she did that I was angry. I locked myself up in my room. At the time that my dad came home I still didn't came down. I'm current laying in bed listening to some music and completely locking myself from the world. My live is a miserable hell right now.