Masquerade (18+)

Tw: Abuse

On the Hotel T.V., Val wakes up in a dimly lit room, tied to a chair. He tries to budge free but the binds are too tight. His captor, a male sinner wearing a black ski mask, is pacing around him, “Finally awake, Valentino. 

Val glowers at him before gaining an overconfident smirk, “Yeah, and what’s it to ya?” 

The captor holds a knife to Val’s face, “I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault.” 

Val laughs, “It’s hilarious that you think I would tell you anything, cabrón.” 

The captor grabs him by the neck and lifts him off the ground, “Fine, I guess I’ll just have to fuck the information outta ya.” 

Val stares defiantly at him, “Do your worst,” he smiles seductively, “Papito.” The captor rips his shirt off and pins Val down off-screen. 

Adam and Cherri are sitting on the couch looking at the T.V. horrified, Lute seems annoyed, and Velvette seems rather interested. Val is lying on another couch by himself with a proud look spread across his face, “You know, this performance won me a ‘Sex-x-xi’ award!” 

“It’s, uh…very…honest?... Oh,” Adam says while turning away from the screen and placing a hand in front of his face trying to shield his face. 

“Ew!,” Lute exclaims. Adam peers through his fingers back at the T.V. screen, before turning his head away again, this time with a hand covering his mouth. Lute puts her hand over Adam’s face, “Ok! Enough of that,” she turns to Val with an unamused stare, “Val, what was that?” 

Val looks at her offended, “What?! You said it was ‘Show n’ Tell’ day. I’m showing you my best film, and I’m telling you it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker,” as he says this he pushes up the fluff around his neck to imitate boobs. 

“Ya know, that’s not a very convincing interrogation scene,” Kitty adds while cleaning a wine glass

Vox, sitting on a barstool and sipping from a whiskey glass nods his head, “I agree.” 

Val laughs angrily, “Alright, gilipollas. What makes you guys think you have any right to insult my work to my fucking face!?” 

Vox looks at him doubtfully, “Are you really going to sit there and act like these scripts aren’t terrible?” 

Val gasps, “Fuck you. This is classy art!” He gestures toward the TV with his arms as TV Val yells, “OH! FUUUCK!!!” Cherri covers her eyes, while Velvette lies on the table smiling and kicking her legs back and forth as she continues to watch.