Locked

"Okay now go to your respective rooms and get some sleep. Tomorrow we will be getting hands on training on handmade designs and stitches. Then we will be preparing lunch by ourselves for fun and as a group. After lunch the training will continue till evening. Evening plans I will tell tomorrow during lunch."bogum explained and everyone cheered while agreeing.They went to their respective rooms.
"You will be staying here all day tomorrow right Jungkookie?" Jimin asked excitedly looking at Jungkook smiling. They sat on bed talking as got ready for bed.
"I wish I could firecracker but I have important meeting tomorrow afternoon so i will leave after lunch."Jungkook said but soon frown seeing Jimin pout.
"Don't pout like that. You know it is my weak point." Jungkook said holding Jimin's hand who pouted more looking at Jungkook with puppy eyes.

" Jungkook said holding Jimin's hand who pouted more looking at Jungkook with puppy eyes

"But kookie I thought you gonna stay here for day."Jimin said tightening his grip on Jungkook's hand looking at him expectedly.
"Trust me sweetheart I wanted to but it is foreign client that is coming so I couldn't delay the meeting." Jungkook said to Jimin in pleading voice.
"Okay Jungkookie. But I want to meet you tonight when I come back home."Jimin said swaying their intertwined hands back and forth. Jungkook smiled widely as he nodded and kissed back of Jimin's hand.
"Come here let's sleep." Jungkook said spreading hands for Jimin. Jimin smiled and get on the bed wrapping hands around Jungkook.
"You know how much I adore you right?"Jungkook said kissing Jimin's forehead. Jimin blushed burying his face in Jungkook's neck.

"I couldn't imagine that we will be together like this

"I couldn't imagine that we will be together like this. I still remember how we met for the first time and look at us now. I am so happy kookie to be with you."Jimin said smiling at younger who pecked his lips sweetly before pulling him more closer. He pulled blanket over both of them. Jimin signed and snuggled against Jungkook enjoying the warmth.

Morning

"Get up kookie, we have to go to have breakfast."Jimin whined trying to get out of Jungkook's hold. But Jungkook hold tightened around him making him sign.
"Let's sleep some more firecracker." Jungkook mumbled pulling Jimin closer.
"Then you can sleep kookie but let me go."Jimin said turning around in Jungkook's arms caressing his cheek.
"But I want to sleep with you close to me." Jungkook said smiling in his sleep and brushed nose against Jimin's.
"If I am late, bogum hyung will scold me, do you want that?"Jimin said pouting at Jungkook who opened his eyes. His eyes softened looking at smaller's pouty lips.
"You are way too cute firecracker." Jungkook pinched Jimin's cheeks and kissed his forehead. He helped him get out of the bed and helped him in making bed.
They walked towards dining area to have breakfast. Jimin smiled as Jungkook held his hand intertwining their fingers.
"Your wish come true firecracker. You can show me off all around." Jungkook said smugly and Jimin slapped his arm making him chuckle. They reached to see bogum and Yoongi sitting not looking very happy.
"Anything wrong guys? What's the reason of you looking like this?" Jungkook asked in confusion.
"Good morning Jungkook." A voice said making them turn around to see Rose standing there along with Irene.
"Here is the reason."Yoongi whispered huffing and crossing his arms. Jimin caught what Yoongi said and gestured him not to say anything loudly.
"What are you doing here Rose?" Jungkook asked.
"Oh I got to know you came here yesterday so I came to see workshop as we don't have any meetings till afternoon."she said and Bogum rolled his eyes. Jungkook nodded and turned to look at Jimin.
"Let's have our breakfast firecracker." Jungkook said pulling Jimin with him who followed him nodding and smiling. Rose masked her irritation swiftly but Yoongi caught it and smirked.
"He is fucking whipped for Jiminie. Don't you think Bogum?"Yoongi said secretly winking at Bogum who smirked.
"Damn yes...They are practically glued to each other and Jungkook finally announced their relationship to everyone."Bogum said as Rose listened to their conversation in shock. She never thought Jungkook will announce his relationship with Jimin like this openly. She clenched her fists as she saw Jungkook feeding Jimin looking at him with fond expressions.
"I will go freshen up."she said and left as Irene followed her.
"Now that feels good."Yoongi said leaning back on chair.
"You are such a menace."Bogum said laughing and Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders.