Chapter 3

Y/N
I got uncomfortable under his gaze. He was staring at my body. Just then I cleared my throat as he diverted his dark gaze and attention to my face.

Y/n: Mr Jeon...there are a few things I'm really weak at. I had my math test 2 days ago and got the result yesterday. It's really bad. I hope you can teach me well.

Jungkook: Ofcourse. I can teach you everything. Literally everything.

My mind started thinking what he actually meant by 'everything'. But anyways, I took out my stuff as we both settled down around my study table. He saw my test paper and sighed.

Jungkook: Hmm...quite weak. I need to teach you better.

I bit my lower lip as I locked my fingers between eachother. I was getting really nervous around him. And I don't know why but his words sounded really double meaningful.

Jungkook: See, today is our first day, so I won't start everything today. I just wanted to see your IQ level and what kind of a student you are. And as your dad said, you're shy. But no need to be shy around me. You can...open up.

He said that while diverting his gaze to my lips. I stopped biting it and nodded slowly. I was sweating.

Jungkook: Are you feeling so hot? Is it because of me?

I didn't reply as he broke into laughter.

Jungkook: Just joking haha. Don't take me serious. Actually, it's really very hot. But the AC is on. See, be frank with me. I'm not a strict teacher. Basically, I'm not a teacher at all. I'll teach you as a boyfriend.

My breath hitched at his words.

Y/n: S-sorry?

Jungkook: I mean...as a friend. But ofcourse you'll be uncomfortable at the start because I'm a boy. So don't worry.

I nodded again.

Y/n: S-so...would you like to d-drink something?

Jungkook: Milk...

Y/n: S-sorry?

Jungkook: I mean...nothing! I drank milk at home before coming here.

What the hell! Is he trying to fool me? Who drinks milk at this age? And what does he actually meant by it?

Y/n: Mr Jeon...how old are you?

Jungkook: I'm 26. And I guess, you're 17 right? Well, age doesn't matter at all in friendships. I wanna teach you as a friend as I said. So let's be friends.

He offered me his hand as I held it and shook it slowly. But damn, a chill ran down my spine as his big hand locked with mine. His touch was so hot but his gaze on me was cold and seemed lusty. I struggled to release my hand which was interlocked with him.

Just then he said something unexpected.

Jungkook: I might feel a bit pervert, but manage with me. Well, I wanna ask something. Why were you apologizing too much today in the morning? And why are you always so scared and shy?

Y/n: A-actually...

Jungkook: I know your parents torture and pressurize you for studies. Even my parents were like that. But, I scored well. They were angry with me for a different reason and that's why I always stay away from my home. And yeah, the biggest reason I'm still jobless is my only habit, which I won't tell you about or else I'll make you uncomfortable.

What the- he already made me uncomfortable by his words! He is qualified and jobless? His demotivation already made me think harder. I don't wanna study from him at all! I'll just gain some courage and tell eomma and appa about him. I can't do this! He's so pervert and he's not at all talking about studies.

Jungkook: Well, can I ask you a question? If you want, then only answer me.

Y/n: Y-yes?

Jungkook: You aren't wearing a bra, right?

My cheeks turned pink. I struggled to search for a reply for him. What kind of questions is he asking me? What should I say?

Y/n: What are you even asking Mr Jeon??

Jungkook: Ohh, if you don't feel comfortable, then don't answer.

You already made me uncomfortable, you bastard! I'm definitely gonna tell about him to eomma.

Time skipped as he stood up.

Jungkook: Okay. I should get going now.

Y/n: Okay...

He left as I went to eomma.

Y/n: Eomma...I want to say something.

Mrs Park: What?

Y/n: Eomma, he is not a good man. He made me very uncomfortable. And he asked me weird questions-

Mrs Park: STOP COMPLAINING!

Y/n: Eomma I'm not lying-

Mrs Park: Stop it! He is so intelligent. And he is a man, ofcourse he will rest his eyes on your body if you wear these shorts! Stop this nonsense! And wear full clothes from tomorrow.

Tears streamed down my face. Even my own mom wasn't trying to understand my situation. I guess I have to tolerate that pervert myself.

TO BE CONTINUED...