Happily ever after

Happily ever after
OUAT

Happily ever afterOUAT

Synopsis

This is the story of a girl, named Hope, and it starts with a curse, a curse that was put on her before she was even born that she would be forever stuck at the age sixteen, but she wasn't the only baby she had twin sister Emma who was deemed to be the savior of them all to find them on her twentieth eighth birthday and wake them from the curse.

So while she was born first, they had sent her through the magical wardrobe knowing it could only take one and kept Hope to themselves knowing that with her curse they could have as much time with her as they wanted.

But the evil queen had found them and ripped her from snows arms, knowing of the curse to the child that maleficent had put on her, where when they were brought to the new place, she raised her as her own but what was strange was that she stopped aging at thirteen almost like the two curses that had been put her on her had molded together.

Although she didn't start to age slower until her brother Henry came into the picture, where the two practically grew up together being raised by Regina, where Regina always thought taking Hope was a way to get back at the charming's but as she raised her, this blonde little girl became her light in the darkness.

Yet when Henry runs off and brings his birth mother Emma Swan to town things start to take a strange turn especially with Henry talking about fairytales and happily ever afters and saving the day and how Hopes father is John Doe lying in the hospital and that her mother is their school teacher.

Where Henry after having read the stories about the battles, the losses the glories, we're all taken away by this curse and he knows that Emma's the only answer to save them all and he knows that Hope can help as well, giving people the courage to go against the curse and fight for their happily ever after.

Cast

Alyvia Alyn Lind as
Hope Charming/Hope Mills
"The cursed girl who always seems to still be able to find the light in the darkness and to hold on to hope just like her name sake."