Teenage (FutaK)

Jimin and Minjeong are new acquaintances. Jimin is in her Junior year while Minjeong is a sophomore.

An annual acquaintance party is held at a place near the campus. The school's acquaintance party is known for it's no limit, no rule policy which is why students who wanted to attend is required to sign a waver stating that they are well aware about the policy and the school is not responsible for any damagee or loss.

No limits, no rules policy is the reason why Jimin and Minjeong got acquainted with each other. Jimin was playing beer pong on the first floor, while Minjeong watches the game.

Jimin's opponent was able to shoot a ball in Jimin's last cup, making her opponent the victor.

It was said before the game that the loser will have to pick a dare or punishment from the fishbowl and he or she will pick one name from the other fishbowl to help or to do it with.

Every student in the party has their name in the bowl. Meaning that Jimin has a chance to be paired with anyone.

Jimin carefully picked a dare first. She swirled her hand inside the bowl before randomly picking a paper.

Jimin's left eyebrow raised after reading what's on the paper, looking amused.

"7 minutes in heaven" she said, and the crowd made different noises.

Some screamed. Some imitated a moan. Some made a jumping gesture. And some wished to be picked as Jimin's partner.

Who doesn't want to have a taste of Jimin? One of the campus heart throbs, captain of the swimming team, a hot shot, and a rumor has been spreading around that this goddess is hiding something precious inside her jeans. What it is, We are yet to find out.

So, again. Who wouldn't want to have a taste of Yu Jimin? Well, Kim Minjeong wouldn't know because she has been crushing on this hottie ever since freshmen year.

She first saw Jimin during the freshmen tour. The swimming team happened to have a practice when they passed the pool. She saw how good of a swimmer Jimin is. And her beauty just captured her eyes.

So when her name was called, Minjeong couldn't process what happened.

---

"So, uhmm. What do you want to do?" Jimin was the first to ask when they were left in one of the guest rooms.

"Uhm... I'm not really familiar with how this works."

Jimin bit her bottom lip, finding the younger's innocence cute.

"Well, wait. I just want to ask so I can be more clear and direct. Are you innocent?"

"I-innocent?"

"Yeah, like do you know how sexual things work?"

"Oh" Minjeong's formed an 'o' at the realization. Her cheeks blushed.

"W-well, no. It's just I don't have a lot of experience."

"Hmm" Jimin nodded in understanding.

"Ok, I think I can talk to you without sugar coat. So, we basically need to kiss during the span of seven minutes."

At the mention of the word, Minjeong blushed even more.

"Actually we can just do what we want, it's just that kissing is the most basic thing to do here. I don't think you're very comfortable for that yet, so why don't we get to know each other a little?"

Minjeong nodded shyly.

"That sounds like a plan."

"Ok, you told me that you know things. I'm assuming that you're ok with my questions, but if ever you aren't just tell me."