5. torture the family, make them watch.

"You are the reason why guys don't get into relationships" my boyfriend, now ex, shouted. I still had my plate of pasta in one hand. It wasn't easy keeping a straight face and trying not hit him. How could he do this? And right now when we just made a deal with his family?

"What are you going to do about that? You've found everything out right?" I asked him, my voice almost scary deep.

"oh we are done, and so are you" he threatened

"you can't tell me what to do"

"I own this place and if u continue to show your face here I will make it a living hell for you"

Vince interrupted my story and asked, "but what did you do?"

"He thought I slept with my guy best friend." I lied and immediately knew what everyone at the table was thinking so before they asked, "the answer is no"

I looked at Chase who squeezed my hand, I shoved it away and rolled my eyes, can't hit him for touching me, yet. This story was not hard for me to say, it was just one of my least favourites as it made me sound weak cause I walked away.

"I get that you didn't but why did he think that?" Payton asked

"His football buddy saw us 'talking and kissing in the halfway'" another lie, damn I was trained well.

"But then why didn't your best friend say anything?" mila asked, this was the question I was trying to avoid, I answered with, "he was scared to go against the word of a jock." before any more questions could be asked I continued, "I thought if I just talk to him and explain he would chose me over the lying snitches near him, cause I still loved him, but he just kept on bullying me. I could take that easily, but one day I entered school and saw him kiss a girl in front of me, turns out my best friend had been dating him the entire time we were together."

"hypocrite" Anderson said.

This time I was telling the truth, I left out the part where I beat him to a pulp after seeing that. "I couldn't stand going to that school anymore, so I convinced my parents to send me to this one and they agreed. It's closer so I can stay at home for a while too"

"oh yeah you were in a private boarding school" Anderson chimed in.

"Well we are glad to have met you, even though we've known you only for a bit." Vince said and everyone nodded and grinned.

"How dramatic, they should make this into a movie" Payton suggested and they went into the twists and details about how we can add even more spice,

"Like vampires come out of the gym and bite you and you get powers" mila said. Well I bit him alright.

Vince and her then started acting it out. Weirdos

"I'm just glad to be out of there." Knowing I didn't have any other choice cause of the deal breaking off. Our gang was tough but I was too much at risk in his zone.

"Wait but how did you know Chase?" Anderson asked, nothing gets past this guy.

"That's a story for another time." Chase finally decided to chime in. Him and Anderson had a long stare and both nodded in agreement, don't know what they agreed to but there was some serious best friend conversation going on. Everyone being used to this behaviour of theirs. We paid and dispersed for the weekend. Finally home. Thank god I left boarding school, I'd missed my bed so much.