𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐖

@— pickl1ejarr

YOU'RE          NO          GOOD          FOR          ME

DIET MOUNTAIN DEW1:49 ───|────── 3:44𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝘆♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

DIET MOUNTAIN DEW
1:49 ───|────── 3:44
𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝘆
♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧. @— pickl1ejarr
━━━ do you think we'll be in love forever? ━━━

[ SYPNOSIS ]
| | | | |
hell is empty, and all devils are here ❞
- William Shakespeare
| | | | |

୭🧷✧˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀

ooo. Isabelle Sophia Moore yearned for her old life. Her life before the cordyceps, before losing her grandfather, before the world went to shit– back when it was fucking normal. Isablle missed the days that she spent cooped up in the mansion with the old man. The days when her greatest worry was about perfecting her sauté jumps and beating the old man in games of chess. She missed those days. But now, these days were nothing more than memories that left a bitter feeling in her heart.

ooo. September 26th, 2003. A hellish date that always reminded Isabelle of when shit hit the fan and it all came crashing down. Her day had started off as any other day. Her nanny, Mme. Amélie had awoken her at exactly six am. As the two walked around the mansion, making their way to the dining room, Isabelle noticed that a good chunk of the servants were missing. However, everything seemed to be in place and her day went on normally, except it seemed to go really downhill when it was time for dinner. Her grandfather, who was a stickler for punctuality, was nowhere to be seen for their usual six o'clock dinner.