Part 2

Macaque pov

Macaque: A deal?

Wukong: Yep!

Wukong doesn't usually make deals but he cot my attention and I was willing to hear it.

Macaque: Well lay it on me.

Wukong: Well, it is simple just come and live with me!

Macaque: Wukong that's not a deal and the most stupidest thing you ever came up with!

Wukong: Why? Though think about it! I will be able to protect you and you cubs!

Macaque: I am no weakling I will be fine.

Wukong: Are you kidding me!? Fine but I will not leave until make up your mind!

Why does he have to be so annoying? I just left him there and went to check on the cubs. They were asleep and I closed the door probably 10 more minutes before I wake them up. While waiting I decided to cook lunch and Wukong was on his cloud sleeping I grab a blanket and cover him with it. After I cooked lunch I wake Rumble and Savage and they sat at the table and look at Wukong.

Macaque: Hey focus on eating you two.

Rumble: Who is he?

Savage: Is he your boyfriend?

I look flustered and shocked at them for knowing that word. But I ignored it.

Macaque: No he is an annoying roach.

I hear something gasped in the kitchen and I snicker at his reaction to what I said. So I think to annoy him more.

Macaque: Oh~ does that hurt the Great Sage Equal To Heaven?

Wukong: For your information-

Macaque: Oh, is the Great Sage Equal To No Bitchs, going to give a speech?

Wukong pov

He was talking to me a way people talk to babys. I walk in the room very pissed and about to say something but I saw the cubs and I didn't want them to hear what I was going to say.

Wukong: Whatever....

Macaque: Alrighty, then come seat down so you can eat.

I have a sit down at the table with the three and started to eat. I was looking out the window wondering when Mayor was going to strike again.

Sorry y'all
Come back for the third part

Have a nice day/ Night!