Part 3

Xiaotian pov

I go to Monkey kings hut to have a teaching session with me, on how to be a monkey and the things that come with it.
I get there and open the door to see no one there, I start to worry because Monkey king is usually there. So I went to see Macaque, I have been secretly checking up on him and it has been nice.

I went into the dojo and Savage jumped on me and I hugged him. I see Rumble and I hug him as well, I go into the kitchen and see Monkey king talking with Macaque.

Xiaotian: oh.... He-hey Monkey king. Heh what are you doing here?

Wukong: Same thing to you.....

Macaque: Oh, Xiaotian he comes to visit some times.

Wukong: You what?!

I could tell Monkey king was getting mad at me for visiting Macaque,but he is going to be mad if he finds out the other places I have been to. I ran to Pigsy's noodles because I didn't want Monkey king to scold me.

Wukong pov:

I look at Mk as he leaves the dojo and sigh I wish that he told me about visiting Macaque but I didn't put all my attention to that I heard something move but Macaque, Rumble and Savage weren't there so I looked around to see blue smoke surround me I found myself wrapped in chains.

Mayor: Well, looks like we have a dumb roach in chains.

Wukong: What do you want?

I say straggling to get out of the chains.

Mayor: I just want you to back off of Macaque. He doesn't deserve something who will kill him..

Wukong: Why don't you look in the mirror!

Y'all sorry part 3 is short but I might make a new story but I will continue on this one

Have a nice day/night