Izuku Despises Father-Figures... Ok Maybe Not All...

Notes:

Hello my wonderful children, I hope you all are doing ok. If you need to talk I'm here to listen. Please remember that you are loved and cared for. Please remember to stay safe and hydrated. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I love you all and let's begin, shall we? 😊

The audience are mostly confused as to what this means but some know exactly what the title is referring to. Hitoshi smirks as he is excited to see the video, as he knows exactly where this is going to go, or does he?

The screen lights up to show Izuku in the teachers lounge at UA. Along with Izuku being un the teachers lounge, the UA staff are there as well. All might appears to be talking with Izuku about something. Judging by the lack of Aizawa's eye and leg this is post UA being rebuilt.

Shadow pauses the video, which confuses everyone. But she paused it because she forgot to inform them of something. "Sorry for pausing the video, but I need to let you know that due to the year being interrupted due to countless villain attacks and two wars, Nedzu decided that the students were going to redo the year that they were in during the war, so basically for example class 1-a are redoing their first year." Shadow says and everyone nods. "That makes sense." Nedzu says as he hums and brings his paw up to his face, thinking contently.

The video commences, and the same scene from before is still apparent on the screen. All might continues to talk to Izuku. He suddenly raises his hand and proceeds to ruffle Izuku's hair. "Do you understand, son?" All might says softly, with his usual smile. Izuku's eyes narrow and he removes All might's hand from his head and says with a monotone voice. "Don't touch me, All might."

All might is slightly surprised at that, but nonetheless he moves his hand away. "Why son?" All might asks confused, but still with that soft smile. Izuku stares at him and his eyes narrow more. Izuku proceeds to respond with the same tone. "I'm not your son, so don't call me that." All might is taken aback by Izuku's words. "But son..." All might says, his smile slightly faltering.

Izuku's eyes fill with a slight amount of anger. "I'm not your son, Yagi." Izuku sounds slightly angry but hides it well. Izuku continues with. "So don't call me that. I have a father and I never said you could call me that. So, stop acting like a father-figure. I don't need one." Izuku says slightly threateningly, but still calmly. All might becomes even more surprised at that.

The chat between the two of them catches the attention of the rest of the UA staff, as they all turn to face the two of them, listening in. All might responds to Izuku in a calm but clearly surprised tone. "I'm sorry young Midoriya, I shouldn't have called you that, but I didn't know that you and your father were in contact, Inko never told me." Izuku raises an eyebrow at that. "I don't believe it to be any of your business, even if you are dating my mother, but for your information, I'm not in contact with my father." Izuku responds sounding slightly annoyed but keeping it quite well hidden.

All might nods understandingly but there is sympathy in his eyes at Izuku not being in contact with his father. Izuku notices the sympathy and his facial expression shifts to one of annoyance, but he says nothing and walks out of the teachers lounge.

The audience are surprised to see Izuku act like that to All might. "Young Midoriya... do you really feel that way?" All might asks wanting confirmation that this is how Izuku feels. "I don't like it when you try and act like my father, I despise it since I have a dad, well two, but that's not the point, I don't need you acting like my dad." Izuku says and All might nods in understanding, but he miserably fails to hide his jealousy. All might not so secretly glares at Aizawa and Hizashi, but Aizawa and Hizashi say nothing. (Also yes I know I'm using Aizawa's last name and Hizashi's first name, I don't know why but it suits in my brain better. It makes no sense, but my brain just reads it better.)

The video continues and the screen shifts to show Izuku training. He is in the middle of working on his hand to hand combat when someone speaks up from the shadows. The voice is very familiar and Izuku immediately recognises it. "You know it would be easier to work on your hand to hand combat with a human partner than with a robot right?" Izuku stops training and turns to face his teacher. "I know, but no one's free to train today." Izuku says with a monotone voice, identical to Aizawa's. Aizawa raises an eyebrow at that. "I'm free, so why didn't you ask me?" Aizawa asks with his usual monotone voice. Izuku looks slightly embarrassed but responds with. "I didn't think you'd want to..." He says nervously.

Aizawa scoffs and rolls his eyes before he goes over to Izuku and throws a punch at him, telling Izuku that they are now training together. Izuku catches the punch and Aizawa seems quite surprised but easily hides his surprise.

The two of them continue to train together and the audience can see that the two of them have very similar fighting styles, but also that Izuku is easily able to surprise Aizawa with hits and lands quite a few hits on Aizawa. They do quite a few rounds together and it is equally split as to who wins each round, as they both win the same amount of rounds.

The screen ends with Izuku smiling as he spars with Aizawa. But the video doesn't end until a voice speaks over the video. The voice sounds Identical to Izuku but once again monotone. Izuku's voice over says. "You know.... Maybe father-figures aren't so bad after all.... Well.... If they don't try to force it upon you that is... But still I think they may be good....What do you think?"

The audience found this really cute and they really enjoyed it. Hitoshi knew what was coming and he knew he'd like it. Hizashi found it sweet watching his husband bond with their son, and Aizawa enjoyed watching his on-screen self spend time with Izuku. But while those two are happy with the video, All Might sits there extremely jealous and annoyed that it wasn't him with Izuku.

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I had fun writing it. I hope you have awonderful day. Please remember to stay hydrated. Please don't forget that youare loved and cared for. Also please don't forget that I'm here to listen ifyou need to talk. I love you all and please stay safe. Goodbye for now mywonderful children. Dadzawacares out. 😊