Chapter 22 - Lucas

I woke up as soon as Daniela left the room. I figured she went to drink water or get a snack but I got worried when twenty minutes passed. I got up and made sure not to wake up Valentina or Matt and went to check on Daniela.

Everything was dark but I was able to spot Daniela's silhouette. I moved closer and could hear she was crying and shaking.

"Hey Daniela, are you ok?" I whispered.

"No Luke, but please go to sleep. I'll be fine" she said.

"You're shaking and crying" I said.

"I don't know why I'm feeling so cold and sad" she said as she started crying more.

I grabbed more blankets and wrapped them around her body.

"Are you in pain?" My doctor side was starting to come out and I was worried about her.

"No, a little sore but I feel so emotional right now" she said.

Fuck, I think I know what's going on. I guess I pushed her too far.

I kneeled down in front of her and stroked her hair and cheeks.

"Dani, I think you're going through a sub drop" I said.

"What the fuck is that?" She said.

"It's an emotional or physical low a submissive feels after an intense or overstimulated event. Basically you feel like shit for a few hours" I said.

She got up from the sofa and said "so this is your fault for making me overstimulated when I needed to release. Now I'm an emotional wreck and I feel so cold" she shouted.

"Hey, breathe" I said. As I tried to reach for her and hug her.

At the beginning, she wanted me to let her go but then gave in quickly and started crying while holding me tightly.

"Shh, it'll go away soon. I'm sorry. I'll never push you that far" I said while I held her tightly.

I felt like shit. I don't care too much about people and some people say I'm cold because of my past but I've come to care for Valentina and Daniela and I hate that I did this to her.

Valentina and Matt appeared distressed asking what happened. I guess they heard her shouting. I told them and Valentina came to hug Daniela. I told Matt to be extra sweet and nice to her so she feels better soon.

"I'm sorry guys. I'm new to this but I should have done more research. I didn't think I went too far because Daniela never said the safe words. I'll never push either of you that far" I said.

Daniela stood up and came to hug me. "I feel better. Thank you for trying to console me and make me feel better. Although the blindfold and rope was kinda fun, no more edging for me" she said.

"Do you want to go back to sleep?" I asked Daniela.

"Yea let's go back to sleep. I'm sorry for waking you guys up" said Daniela.

"Don't apologize Dani. Next time you need to wake us up" said Valentina.

We went back to sleep but we made sure Daniela fell asleep first.

~~~~~

The next day, the girls left early because Valentina and I needed to work late.

At work, I was glad that everything was going smoothly. My patients were stable and I was counting down the hours to go back home and rest.

I was in my office, when I heard a knock. "Come in" I said.

In walks Valentina looking sexy in her scrubs. "What can I do for you Ms. Torres?" I asked.

"Can I chill in here while on my break? Don't worry, nobody saw me walk in. Today is going by so slow" she whined.

"Sure, just shut the blinds. You can chill in here" I said.

After shutting the blinds, she moved close to my desk and walked over to sit on the edge of the desk while she looked at me mischievously.

"I have a feeling you want to do more than just chill Ms. Torres" I said as I leaned back on my chair.

"Well do you remember what was my fantasy?" She whispered seductively.

"My day is going slow so I might be able to help you fulfill that fantasy but you're gonna have be super quiet. We can both get in a lot of trouble" I said.

"I can be quiet" she said.

"Well Ms. Torres then get on your knees and be a good little nurse and suck my dick" I commanded.

"With pleasure Dr. Holden" she said as she got on her knees and started to pull my dick out of my scrubs.

She started swirling her tongue around the base of my dick as she met my gaze.

"Can't take too long Ms. Torres, I don't want us to get caught" I said.

She nodded and pushed my dick deep into her throat.

"Fuck" I groaned.

She started to suck my dick as she grabbed my balls with her hand.

"You're so amazing at sucking my dick" I said as I stroked her cheeks. "I bet you're already wet for me" I said as I pulled her mouth off my dick. I want to cum inside of you so you can have my cum dripping down your pussy and legs and remind you which doctor came inside you while you work."

"Then fuck me on this desk" she said.

"My naughty nurse" I teased. "Bend over on the desk and don't drop any of my things or I'll pull out and punish you by not cumming.

She bent over my desk and I put my hand on her throat and applied light pressure and whispered near her ear "am I understood?"  

"Yes, Dr. Holden" she said.

"Good girl" I said as I pushed her pants down to her ankles. I looked at her pussy and it was glistening. She was enjoying this and was ready.

I pushed my dick in her wet pussy and she moaned and tried to get up so I pushed her down my desk. "Be quiet and take my dick. After all you came to my office for this" I said as I started going in and out. She looked so hot right now. "Have you done this with any other doctors?" I asked.

"Hmm wouldn't you want to know" she teased.

I smacked her ass. "Answer me" I said as I pushed in deeper hitting that spot that she loves.

"No, I've never done this before but it feels exciting at the possibility of getting caught" she said.

"It does and I'm close to cumming so hurry up, you're break is almost over" I said as I started going faster.

"Oh fuck Doctor just like that. Go deep and fast. I want you to cum inside me" she moaned quietly.

"Oh I plan to but cum first. I want to feel your pretty pussy tighten on my dick" I moaned. She loves when I talk dirty.

She started breathing faster and gasped "I'm I'm cumming" she said as she started to shake and get weak on the knees. That was my cue to cum inside of her. She whimpered as I held her down and finished. When I pulled out, I started to see my cum coming out and I spanked her. "Keep it inside" I said.

"Ew, I thought you were kidding" she said as she turned around.

"No, I want it to remind you what a naughty nurse you are while working" I said.

"Ugh fine" since you fulfilled my fantasy, I'll do this for you" she said as she pulled up her panties and pants.

She kissed my cheek and said "Thank you Doctor".

As she was walking away she turned around and said "I just realized this is our first time together by ourselves. Do you think Dani and Matt will get mad?".

"I don't know, we'll have to see when we tell them" I said.

Oh Valentina, she's wild I could never walk around like that especially working lol.

Will Matt and Dani get mad when they find out?

And how sweet was Luke being trying to comfort Dani?! I love their friendship.