1 3

you groan feeling a sudden pressure hit your head as you wake up slowly in the infirmary

you groan feeling a sudden pressure hit your head as you wake up slowly in the infirmary. fluttering your eyes you look around to see bakugou asleep in the chair by your side.

"what..?" you groan feeling disoriented, looking down you see your leg in a cast. "oh cmon...." you whine, waking up bakugou.

"goddamn your loud..." he mutters as he stretches, "took you long enough to wake up.."

"what happened? why am i here?" you ask signaling to your body and around you.

"okay so... you made it to the finals in the 1v1's... fought against me and thats why you're here.." he pauses, "but- you did get third out of everyone"

"really bakugou." you reply with a deadpan expression, "you really had to put me back in a cast after i had just gotten out of one?"

"its not like i was trying to genso!" he shouts, "would you rather me go easy on you and show everyone that you still cant beat me, or fight you like i would with everyone else to show that you are strong?" he asks with a scowl.

you widen your eyes as you realize his reason, "oh..." you look down, "thanks then.. i guess.." you mutter before looking up at him, "okay but seriously though howd i end up in here?? every time i get injured i somehow end up in here but i have no idea how..."

he clears his throat, "thats not important... but now since your up ill be heading out.. damn shitty hair forced me to stay here until you woke up.." he mutters standing up.

"oh.." you sigh slightly looking down. why do i feel kind of disappointed that hes leaving...?

he stops right before he exits, "for what its worth.. i think a lot of pros were impressed by our fight. you did well genso." he states before opening the door.

"thanks.." you mumble with a slight blush covering your cheeks.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

you limp into class slowly the next day.

as soon as you open the door, your crushed by mina, "oh my gosh! are you okay?? are you feeling better?? i was so worried y/n!" she rambles pulling away and checking over your body.

"chill out mina... at this rate shes gonna get hurt from you.." chuckles kirishima walking up to you with a soft smile, "how you feeling?"

"way better.." you chuckle, "okay but seriously though.. who took me to the infirmary?? because whenever i get hurt i always end up there, but i dont know how..."