15: My Little Loves

"Hi Chickennn," I cooed as I scooped up the chubby infant

"Hi Chickennn," I cooed as I scooped up the chubby infant. He smiled big, grabbing my cheeks. I kissed his cheek before carrying him into the kitchen where y/n was making some pasta.
"Hi booboo , how was the studio?" She asked as I leaned over kissing her.
"Hi baby. It was good, I'm just happy I'm almost finished with this album. I hate being away from yall so much," I said as she smiled. Just as she was about to say something I winced in pain.
"Owe! You little shit," I said as I moved Logan's hand from my eye. He giggled making me laugh and pass him to y/n.
"You're something else little boy," I said as I rubbed my eye.
"Why you poking mama Lo?" Y/n cooed as he smiled with nothing but gums.
"I'm gonna go run to target and grab us some ice cream, yeah?" I said as she smiled nodding.
"Get me st-,"
"Strawberry with brownies to go inside. I know your order mama," I said as she blushed.
"You know I love you so much right?" She said as I nodded.
"Mm, I've heard it once or twice. I'll take bubs with me so you can relax," I told her as she nodded.
"Okay baby, yall be safe," she said as I grabbed Lo and my keys.
"Okay bubby let's roll," I asked we made it outside I remembered that my new truck didn't have a car seat in it.
"Mama will be right back," I said sat him in the passenger seat as I grabbed the seat from my other car and buckled it in. I peaked over at Logan and he was staring back at me. I giggled before snapping a picture of him to post on instagram.

Liked by Melnikhol & 23,930 othersReneerapp how Lo looks at me when I'm taking to long 😂View all 3,280 comments Ynangel Awe stinky

Reneerapp how Lo looks at me when I'm taking to long 😂
View all 3,280 comments
Ynangel Awe stinky. Tell mama to be quicker!
Towabird Angelooooo🫀
Jujubballin Y/n's Twin🥹
↪️ Reneerapp excuse me? He's literally my twin Ju 😭
Reneesslut Omg he has Renee eyes😳

As I drove to Target, Logan babbled happily beside me, his chubby little fingers grasping at anything within reach. I couldn't help but smile at his innocence. The sun was setting, casting a warm glow over the city as we made our way through the streets. When we arrived at the store, I carefully lifted Logan out of his seat and settled him into the shopping cart. He kicked his legs excitedly as we strolled through the aisles, picking up the essentials along with the promised ice cream. As I reached for the strawberry ice cream, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I glanced at the screen to see a message from y/n.