Chapter 8

*Abby and Y/N they can be seen in front of a line of rooms that seem to have been made into an apartment area*

Abby: clerk

clerk:?

Abby: This kid's staying here and I'm using my card

Clerk: Okay

Abby: any wase I got to go but word of warning make sure your door locks

Y/N: got it

*after Y/N enters their room and bars the door they  drink some of their oil before capping it*

*sitting down Y/N makes sure their weapons are good but after a bit, the TV or at least it looks like it was supposed to be a TV turns on*

TV: Eaden broadcast: to all citizens of the Copper District remember to pay your tax or *the eye symbol pops up* you will be left for the scrappers

Y/N: ... The faster I get out of here the better

*the next day*

*Y/N stands up and opens their door walking out they see marks on the door seems like someone was trying to get in walking in the street they walk past an ally ware where two red eyes watch them*

?: *whispers* That's  Rubys bag

Y/N: ! *turns around but no one is there* ...

?: *walks deeper into the ally and disappears*

*Y/N walks to a gate that is painted silver walking inside a room its lights flash on it looks to be a room with an audience chamber and many drone bodies looking up Abby can be seen in the audience chamber*

Y/N: Abby?

*clicking a button a door opens and a drone homunculus comes out they have an armband that says EX-24 clicking another button abbeys voice comes through the loudspeaker*

Abby: sorry young one but orders are orders

Y/N: *pulls out a cutlass from their bag holding the handles the sword begins to spark*

*The homunculus starts charging at Y/N and flys above before slasmming the cutlass on the homunculus' head sending bolts into its head trying to dig it deeper they are stopped by a bunch of arms going after them slamming them into a wall*

Y/N: ! 

homunculus: must eat

Y/N: well too bad 

*Y/N picks themselves up and flys above them and uses their Ferrokinesis and retrieves their sword before slashing the arms causing the homunculus to become enraged and rush's at Y/N who slides out of the way only receiving a little damage Y/N reaches into their bag grabs a grenade with a green liquid in it throwing it they cover themselves in their wings the homunculus starts screaming after w while the screams go quiet and looking up the homunculus body is mutilated after a bit the door at the end of the hallway opens walking in they see Abby*

Y/N: you!

Abby: you passed my challenge and got rid of that thing  so now you can go deeper *Starts walking past Y/N* but here's a warning don't trust anything Ball says