Author Note

Hey dear readers,

This author note is to inform you that I have decided to keep a vote target of 500 on every chapter of this book.

That means I will update the next chapter when the previous chapter reaches 500 votes.

Let me be clear that I will not instantly update the completion of the target as I am not sure if the chapter will be completed till the time you will complete the target.

But I definitely will update when the vote is more than 500 and even if the chapter is being written but the vote is not 500 I will not update further.

I know it might be sounding like a trade but I think after coming this long in the book you can complete my request or demand whatever you want to name it.

Beyond Temptation is about to take a new turn from the next two chapters and I am excited as well as a little nervous to write it ( a good kind of nervous).

It is not near to its completion. This book will at least have 30 to 40 more chapters even more, all of this depends on the length of my drafts. 

So that is what I wanted to say. I hope you don't take my demand in some other way.

Thank you and just know that I love you and I am grateful for your support.

Thanks again,

your writer Basictales 🖤