Chapter 91

Hello friends.

Sorry guys... for posting late... in last few days I lost my peace so I couldn't complete the chapter.... I want you all to understand my problem.

I will post whenever I get time so guys please don't lessen your love.... I hope you all enjoy this chapter and like it.

Let's start the chapter.

**********

"Naina jaldi breakfast leke aao...pet me chuhe uchal kud kar rahe hai." Sameer impatient voice echoed and his eyes darted again and again towards the terrace door.

He was sat on the terrace and decided to breakfast here. It was a winter day and every where cold air giving a chill sensation. He already dressed for office and he was impatient to see his wife as he didn't take a single glimpse of his wife after wake up.

His wait was worth, when he saw his beautiful wife who looked alluring in a pink saree. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she walked towards him carrying a gentle smile on her pretty face.

He observed her every movement when she was moving towards him with a slow pace. His lips unknowingly curled into a smile, seeing her anklets which he had gifted her a month ago and it adored her feet beautifully. Then his eyes moved up on her waist where the key bunch was hanging perfectly on her slim waist. As his eyes fell on her pretty face, he was left breathless. He was captivated by her sweet smile which was had enhanced her simplicity and natural beauty.

When Naina reached to him to find him lost and coughed to gain his attention. As he came out of his stupor, he embarrassed and rubbed his neck looking other side. She kept the tray on the table and took a seat in front of him. She had brought his favourite aalu paratha with curd.

Seeing his favourite aloo paratha which made by his beloved wife, he was tempted and he didn't control his urge to relish it and he quickly attacked on the delicious food, but he hissed in pain next second as it was hot. Seeing his fingers red, her face writhed to feel his pain and requested him, before putting his finger in her mouth to soothe the burning sensation. "Sameer... dheere...garm hai."

Then she fed him with her own hand. He also fed her and she opened her mouth.

Her little concern for him, touched his soul and he kissed her palms looking intently in her deep orbs. She blushed lowering her gaze.

He again tore a piece of paratha and hot sensation made him hiss.

"Kya hua Sameer." A female voice reached his ears and he looked around of him with a daze. He found himself sitting on the dinning table with his family.

And he realised, he was lost in those beautiful moments, which he had spent with his wife in Ahmadabad and his mother's voice brought him back to the present. His eyes turned towards his wife and he gave her a sweet smile.

But in return today she didn't even a single glance at him nor cared of his burning, it's twisted his heart and his willing to eat was died. He just played his spoon for sake of his wife that she would do her breakfast.

Later he shrugged off his sadness and he planned to visit the places where he had taken her, when they both met five years ago and confessed their love. He wanted to relive their best moment but he hesitated to ask her as she was not ready to go anywhere with him.

Before Sameer could ask her, Dadi's voice broke his reveries. "Naina..mai mandir ja rahi hun aur mai chahati hun ki tum bhi mere saath chalo...."

Naina didn't want to go anywhere and she was about to open her mouth for deny but a soft squeeze of her hand stopped her. She turned to her husband who answered behalf of her. "Dadi... Naina aapke saath jayegi." He flickered his brows at her. "Jaogi na Naina...dadi itne pyaar se kah rahi hai." He stretched his every words that she could not deny.