26

After a lot of cringing, it's done 😬

⚠️⚠️⚠️
______________________________________

The swats kept coming, one after another, each landing hard that made Yoongi wince in pain. With each hit, he could feel the strength of Jin's hand, realizing just how strong the elder really was.

At first, he tried to hide his hisses and be brave. But as the hits continued to rain down on him, his resolve faltered, and the soft gasps of pain escaped his lips despite his efforts to hide them. His legs began to involuntarily kick against the bed.

His breath quickened, his body tensing with his heart racing. He closed his eyes tightly and tried to bear the pain as much as he could.

Loud gasps then escaped his lips as Jin began to hit with more strength and he could feel the heat from his back even though it's not bare.

With a shaky breath, he managed to stammer out, his voice barely above a whisper. "J-Jin, please," he murmured. "S-Stop."

Jin's hand paused mid-air and he could feel Yoongi's body slightly trembling.

Without any word, he allowed him a moment to catch his breath as he gently lifted him up and made him sit on his lap.

"Take your time," he said softly. "Just 53 more, we'll continue when you're ready."

Yoongi's chest rose and fell with each breath, his eyes slightly closed as he absentmindedly buried his face into Jin's shoulder.

The elder wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, pulling him closer as he gently rubbed his heated back with his free hand.

He then whispered softly into his ears, "It's okay, Yoongi. Take your time. I'm here for you."

Yoongi leaned into the hug as his breaths slowly began to get steady. He closed his eyes as he breathed out, allowing himself to relax against the wide shoulder.

After a moment, he lifted his head up, letting out a soft shaky exhale as he nodded, signalling that he was ready to continue.

Jin gently removed his hands from his waist, allowing him to reposition himself over his lap once again.

Yoongi positioned himself as he prepared for the remaining swats that was yet to come.

The hits then resumed and they came down more harder than before, feeling like it could rival the strength of a wooden paddle. He struggled to differentiate between Jin's hand and a solid object, the strong swats making it nearly unbearable for him despite still not being bare.

With each blow, he gritted his teeth, fighting to endure the pain. He felt like he could even win over a great war but not this punishment.

And at a particular hit on his sit spot, the pain felt like a lightning bolt, causing him to instinctively move his hand back.

But before his hands could fully reach his back, Jin's quick reflexes came on as he caught his wrist in a tight grip.

"Yoongi," his voice was firm and stern, "If your hand comes in the way again, I may have to increase the number. Remember that."

Yoongi nodded as he groaned, his breaths coming in gasps as he struggled to compose himself.

Jin hit the palm of his hand with a bit more force before releasing it. Yoongi winced and quickly withdrew his hand, rubbing it gently to soothe the pain.

"Thirty four more," the elder announced calmly.

Yoongi's heart sank as he still had to endure a lot more than he thought. He nodded silently, folding his arms and resting his chin on them again.