Chapter 08 💜🦋

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

In Saathvik's birthday party..

Hold on dj.. this is for vj..

Ashwika:Google google panni pathen ulagathila..Ivan polla oru kirukkanum poranthathilla..

Saathvik chuckled staring her who was in the middle of the crowd and smiled at her drinking his shots..

Ashwika:Yahoo yaaho panni paathum ivana pola..Entha grahathilum innoruthan kidaikavilla..

Seeing her wink at him he blushed rubbing his nape shyly at her..

Ashwika:Naan dating ketta watch-ah paathu okay sonnanae..

He looked at the crowd seeing her intensively and sighed walking towards her pulling her waist..

Ashwika:Shopping ketta ebay.com kooti Ponanae..Movie kettu youtube pottu popcorn thanthanae..
Paavama nikkiren oorayae vikkuran..

She sniffed at him and pushed him away from her making him chuckle..

Ashwika:Meet my meet my boy friend..My smart and sexy boy friend..Meet my meet my boy friend
My smart and sexy boy friend..

He wrapped his arms around her bare waist and pulled her closer to him while she smiled and traced his chest..

Saathvik:Google google panni pathen ulagathila..Iva pola oru kirukiyum poranthathilla..

Ashwika glared him deadly raising her forefinger before him..

Saathvik:Yahoo yaaho panni paathum ivala pola..Entha grahathilum innoruthi kidaikavilla..

She flipped her hairs behind while very girls stopped drooling over him..

Saathvik:Iva dating kaaga dinner pona starter naan thanae..

She grinned pecking his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck..

Saathvik:Shopping pogaa kooti pona trolly naan thanae..Movie pona soga scene-il kerchief naan dhane.. Paaka thaan ipdi..aaluthaan appadi..

Ashwika smiled and gripped his collars kissing his cheeks strongly..

Saathvik:Meet my meet my girl friend..Soo hot and spicy girl friend

Meet my meet my girl friend
Soo hot and spicy girl friend

He pulled her closer that their body collided with eachother making her blush while he traced her bare waist..

Saathvik:Hey join me guys its intro time..Iva yaarunu solren kettuko..
Panju nenacha punchu-nu kudupa
Munjula helmet maatika..