signed contract

Eve P.O.V.

I woke up and found myself in a funeral home. I was curious who was in the casket. Just as I was about to take a step forward, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was the guy who was shot. After he introduce himself, he snaped his fingers and the next thing you know we are in a office. After he introduce me to his sister and his friend, I was about to say something when his sister Kiroo said " sign here and you will be back in your body but just differently."

Third P.O.V.

Just as Eve was about to sign the paper, she said " what do you mean differently, I am dead. But I didnt get shot. He got shot." pointing at Sleven.

After Kiroo explained everything , Eve said " So I caused your prisoners to escape and they are after me because i opened a portal.

Kiroo said " yes. So my brother will guide because you are the cause of this.

Slev looked at his sister and then Slev said " why do i have to go."

Kiroo was about to say something when Pete said " I will guide her, I want to know what it likes live to live on a different planet."

Kiroo sigh and said " Both of you will go and guide so she doesn't make another outburst about going to 4311.

After Eve signed the contract, she got a burned mark on her shoulder and the next thing you know she passed out.