bets

Third P.O.V.

When school was out for the day, Ray decided to surprise her boyfriend because he always surprises her. Ray went to the third floor of the school where his locker was. When she was on the third floor, she was walking towards his locker. She herd her boyfriend's and her best friend's voice.

Ray's P.O.V

I was curious what they were was taking about. Just as I took a step I heard

Eve (aka Everly ) said "the bet is still on or what."

My boyfriend said " yea the bet still on. Babe. Just wait until after the school dance, When I break her heart."

" you're mean."

" Your meaner, you convinced her to give me another chance babe."

She kissed and said " what can i say i am a good actor of being her best friend."

After I saw them kissing, I turned around rushed up the stairs to the school's roof top. When I was at the school's roof top. I went to the edge of building and scream. After I got all my anger out. I got away from the edge sat down and cried.

Zero P.O.V.

I was listening to my music and enjoying the school's view when i heard the door opened. I figure it's Leo with food. Just when I got up from the bench, I saw a girl walking towards the edge. I was trying to tell her not to commit suicide when she took a step back and screamed. I then was about to ask her what's wrong when she sat down and began to cry.

I turned around so that she can cry in peace. Just as I was heading to the bench, i got wacked from something.

Third P.O.V.

When Rayla was done crying, she stood up and was about to break up in a text when text message appeared.

The text massage read : babe, where are you, your friend and i are in cafeteria.

Rayla was so mad that she turned around and was about to threw her phone. When it had it the person. She rushed to the person and said " I'm so.. - she gasped when she saw that it was Zero.

Zero was bout to say something when the door opened and his friend said " Ze, can you - I'm interrupted you guys?"

Just as Zero was about to say something, when her stomach growled. Rayla looked down embarrassed until Zero said " I'll give you a whole burrito if you tell me why you hit me with your phone.

The stranger said " I'm Leo. Wait Did you hit him to get his attetion."

Ze ( aka Zero ) smacked Leo and then said " I'll eat your share."

Leo said " that's not fair."

Ray laughed and then said " I'm Rayla and i was mad at some thing my friend texted me."