𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

Shubman Gill as your boyfriend
You both have been dating since 3 years
And today is your both's 4th anniversary!

Shubman- Good morning love!
Y/n- Good morning baby..
Shubman - You know how glad i am to be with you... And wake up by your side everyday..
Y/n- Shubiii you say that everyday!
Shubman- I know sweetie.. But It's not enough.

* he leaned in and pulled you for a kiss*
Shubman- Happy anniversary love *pecks your forehead*
Y/N- Happy anniversary Shubii *shy*
Shubman- Haha my shyyy baby, you still get so shy everytime we can kiss ever after we had s- * he got cut off by you screaming*
Y/N - Shutt upp * you screamed *
Shubman - Hehe i love teasing you!

* Time skip *
Evening 5 p.m
Shubman - BABE are you done? We need to go!
Y/N - yepp how do i look?

Your fit and you r holding the bouquet Shubman gave it to u!

Shubman- Ah darling you look so gorgeous! I think i must have fallen for u for the 9999999999999999999th timeY/N - Haha shubiii thank u! *blushes* You look so handsome to my man hehe

Y/N - Haha shubiii thank u! *blushes* You look so handsome to my man hehe.

His fit:

( he grabs you by your waist and kisses you, you were out of breath so u tapped his shoulder and he pulled out looking at you, he snuggled in your neck and left a peck on your forehead

( he grabs you by your waist and kisses you, you were out of breath so u tapped his shoulder and he pulled out looking at you, he snuggled in your neck and left a peck on your forehead.. Oh he wanted to do much more but you both had plans which you were really looking upto )

Y/N- Let's go shubi!
Shubman- Let's go..
You both sat in the car and arrived at the location.. Ofc it was the beach cuz u loved the beach! You were such a beach gurlie and Shubman liked that so muchh.. Shubman liked everything about you so muchhh.. He set the beach cloth and kept the picnic basket and set the candles.
It was so romantic!

After around 10 to 15 mins you both were done having the snacks and sweets.
Shubman pulled out a box infront of u?
*Y/N pov *
Was it really happening?? Was he actually proposing me!?
*End of y/n pov*

Shubman pulled out the ring
And said-
Look Y/n , mein seeda sadha ek punjabi munda hoon.. Aur mujhe poetry yaa lambe-lambe lines bolna bhi nahi aata hai par main janta hoon ki mein tumse bohot jyada pyaar karta hoon! I love u a lot Y/N. You bring joy, happiness and luck to my life but most importantly you make me feel so loved and so important..Y/n, will u be my wife, the mother of my kids and the grandmother of my grandkids or basically our kids and grandkids..??
Y/N - Yesss yess i will! * your eyes were teary * Today is the best day of my life Shubhi! I love you so much!

He put the ring on your finger and you both shared a kiss full of love! His hands on you bare waist under your top.
Both of your foreheads connected
He loves you and you love him❤️

Your love is Unconditional!

Thankk u so much for reading! I take requests so if you like my writing and want a ff with your name pls comment it..
Pls support me by voting! 💙