𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 (𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩)

THIS CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT SO PLS DONT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE!
ALL THIS IMAGINARY AND HAS NO MEANS OF SEXUALIZING THE IDOL

Shubman was trying very hard to control..
All your actions and your clothes didn't help either..

You both played for a while and than you both won 2 games..

Yn- hah see! I still have the skills!
Shubman- hmm i guess *pouty face*
Yn- aww is my shubhi jealous?
Shubman- *did she just call me, her shubhi?* hmmph noo
Yn- *you stood up and patted his head* its fine! I know i am a better player!
Shubman- *he snatched your headphones and kept it on his lap thinking you wouldn't be able to take it from his..as he kept it on his 🌚*
Hah now play without your headphones!
Yn- *you didn't realise and picked it from there..but your palm touched his🌚*
Shubman- ahh yn *he held your hand and kept it there*
Yn- shubman..*heavy breathing*
Shubman- ah it feels so good- when your hand is on my dick..
Yn- Shubman you- *you indicated to his boner*
Shubman- aghh i know love..its because of you..
Yn- i-i
Shubman- *he pulled you on his lap and looked at you*
Yn- *you looked down feeling shy* look i didnt know-*you got cut off*

Shubman- yn... I love you... Its been years i have fallen for you.and now that we are getting married and our parents have everything sorted out..my happiness level is something so high..i have loved you since we were kids..that time i thought all these feelings were because of us being bestfriends..than it was a crush and it soon developed into love. I love you too much yn.. And you have your own choice..
Yn- *crying* shubhi..
Shubman- i understand if you dont like me..we can call off the wedding because what matters is..you are happy with the one you like, even if it isnt me..
Yn- it is you shubhi.. I love you too.. alot!
Shubman- y-you do?
Yn- yes so much
Shubman- *he connected his forehead with your and wiped your tears*
May i?
Yn- *you nodded with a smile*
Shubman- *he pulled you in a kiss with so much love and pulled out after awhile* i love you a lot..
Yn- so do i *you moved a littlle bit making you grind against him unintentionally*
Shubman- ohh baby- *he groaned*
You make it so hard for me to control love..
Yn- should i help you than?
Shubman- huh-? You can babygirl?
Yn- if u want to *you said shyly*
Shubman- ohh i would fucking love too
Yn- *you shyly laughed*
Shubman- my parents aren't home either..*he said leaving wet kisses on your neck*
Yn-hmm

His hand traveled on your back and he started sucking on your neck leaving sounds which turned you on..
He finally found your sweet spot and started leaving a hickey there
Yn- ohh shubhi- *you moaned*

Your moans turned him on even more..
You realised he was in pain so you decided to grind on him even though it was hard as you kept getting distracted by him leaving hickeys on your neck..
Shubman- oh fuck love

His hand slowly took off your top leaving only your white lacy bra on your upper body.. He looked at your chest and your heavy breathing knowing what a effect he had on you..
You continued grinding on him again which gave you so much pleasure, you held his shirt and moaned..shubman was just looking at you with hunger in his eyes..he wanted to fuck you so bad..

Shubman- enough of games love *he said picking you up and throwing you on the bed gently* i cant wait to fuck you..
Yn- i cant wait to get fucked by you Shubhi..
Shubman- *he removed your bra after asking for permission* shit love..your gorgeous..

His cold hands slowly touched your boobs making you shiver and get goosebumps.. His one hand started massaging it while his mouth started sucking on the other..
He stopped massaging your boobs and than his hand travelled to your pussy and he started rubbing it through your panties..
He kissed you again and you slowly whimpered in his mouth..
Yn- ah-
Shubman- awh love i didn't even do anything and you're already so wet?
Yn- i- *he kissed you again*
Shubman- you like my touch love..? Dont you? *he asked kissing the hickeys he gave you*
Yn- i *heavy breathing*

He spreading your legs with one hand and spanked you inner thigh
Shubman- answer me love
Yn- i like you touch shubhi~
Shubman- good girl..

He slowly removed your panties and threw them somewhere..he looked at you from head to toe while you got shy..
Yn- dont..
Shubman- dont what love?
Yn- dont look like that!
Shubman- awhh why not baby? I like what i see actually no i love what i see.. I fucking love it..
Yn- you are so shameless!
Shubman- noo about what? This hot and cute body?
Yn- AAAAA *you whined*
Shubman- alright alright enough teasing am sorry..

His fingers came in direct contact with your pussy and he started fingering you..with 1 finger , than 2 and his thumb rubbed it making you feel so good..
Yn- ohh god Shubhi- am gonna c-cum

He removed his fingers quickly earning a annoyed whine from you..

Shubman- impatient are we? *he chuckled*

He removed his clothes and his boxers and kept it at your entrance..
Shubman- its going to hurt you a little bit.. But you'll soon start to enjoy it love
Yn- mm ok am scared..
Shubman- dont worry..am here love..if it hurts too much i'll remove it ok?
Yn- hmm *you held his hand tight*

He smiled at you and entered a little bit making eye contact with you..
He pushed his dick in you..making you scream and just when you thought he already put his whole length he pushed himself even more..
Yn- SHUBMAN! Aahh it hurts
Shubman- should i remove?
Yn- no no its fine..ahhhh fuckkkk
Shubman- shhh love.. Its fine.. *he pecked you everywhere*

And just like that yall made love the whole night :)

Thank you so much for reading ❤️❤️
Do vote !

It means a lot if you would support me!
I have noticed it that i have got views but not many likes in the past stories!
Pls vote guys it gives me motivation 🥺