#9 I'm pregnant

Loud music blared inside the private club, where famous people could be seen, the air thick with the scent of expensive cigars and the sound of clinking glasses mingling with the laughter of the elite. Among the glittering crowd, Lewis just stared blankly as if he couldn't see his friends talking in front of him, feeling a warm breath on his neck, he sighed and ignored it. George, on the other hand, glanced at him, shaking his head before throwing his attention at the man sitting beside him.

"What happened to Lewis? I've been noticing him for a while now, and he seems like he's not okay," George chuckled. "Is he drunk already?" The man beside him was grinning, with a spark in his eyes.

"Woman" he whispered and took a sip of his drink.

"What!?" George nodded and smirked. "And who's this woman?"

"I don't know, you better ask him."

Daniel Ricciardo shook his head and watched how the blonde woman's hand traveled on Lewis' body. "Can I borrow him?" Lewis glanced at him confusedly, and the woman beside Lewis nodded. "Tell me about this woman" Daniel whispered and grabbed Lewis by the arm, pulling him towards the center of the club where the dance floor pulsated with energy.

His mind still consumed by thoughts of the nerdy woman who had captured his heart. "What the hell are you saying?" Daniel's laughter echoed loudly in the private club, drawing attention to some people dancing nearby. He leaned in towards Lewis, a mischievous twinkle in his eye, and gently patted his friend's arm. "Buddy, who is this woman who is messing with your mind?"

Lewis chuckled, shaking his head as he felt the intoxication of alcohol. "Oh, stop being nosy" he whispered back before moving his body to the beat of the music. "You know what, let's just dance."

"Come on, tell me! Maybe I can help."

"She's... hard to get, she's not easy" he replied and grabbed Daniel's hand, spinning him around. The beat of the music made him dance like he had never danced before.

Why would he waste his time on her? Why would he be obsessed with that kind of woman? Who doesn't even know how to dress nicely? A woman who looks nerdy with her fashion sense. Lewis closed his eyes as he felt the beat of the music, a warm hand wrapped around his body, interrupting his thoughts. He quickly opened his eyes; a woman appeared in front of him, her presence seemed to command attention. This! This is the kind of woman he deserves! Gorgeous, tall, nice hair, and body.

The pair of midnight blue eyes locked onto his. Lewis pulled her body closer to him, finding the same feeling he felt that night two months ago. He closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against hers, even kissing her lips roughly. Lewis pulled back slightly, a flicker of confusion clouding his mind as he realized he felt nothing. With a heavy heart, he stepped back, stared at the strange woman, the pain and confusion evident on her face.

"I'm sorry" he muttered and left

6:00 PM

Simone rolled her eyes in irritation. "Come on, I'm not an obsessed fan! I-I really need to talk to him, please, sir!" Her hands clasped in a desperate plea.

The guard, unmoved by her pleas, crossed his arms firmly over his chest. "I'm sorry, miss. You know how strict this building is, and we don't just let anyone in. The calling card you showed could be made up." Simone couldn't control but roll her eyes again. She stared at the man, noticing how he eyed the calling card in her hand.

"This can't be made up, sir," she answered the man. "Please let me in."

The man in the black suit shook his head again and pointed at the exit door. "Please, ma'am."